Al Roker vs Speidi?! 'Today Show' Ignites War!

6/15/2009 11:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nobody saw this in the five-day forecast -- Al Roker raining down some serious trash talk on Heidi and Spencer!!

Al Roker Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt

Minutes after he interviewed the reality pair on the "Today" show, Roker went right to his Twitter page (naturally), and unleashed the following attack:

Heidi and Spencer are an interesting couple. famous for...being infamous. Bad and vacuous behavior. I think we're at minute 11 of their 15.

And then there's this -- minutes before the Twitter attack, Heidi ripped the weatherman on Ryan Seacrest's radio for "personally attacking" her on live TV:

"I was shocked at how rude he was - I was crying afterwards because I couldn't believe I felt personally attacked ... I wanted to say to him, do you feel proud of how you're talking to me right now? I'm just a young woman and you're coming at me so aggressively and meanly [sic] and mean-spirited."

She added, "I just wanted to talk about the show and my experience there and how fun it was, and he just made it a very uncomfortable and awful experience ... I really would advise women especially to be careful around him because I feel like he definitely came and attacked me and I did not appreciate that at all."

Story developing...

marii

oh my god! I LOVED AL ROCKER AWESOME REPORTER!!! THAT DUMB BITCH TRIES TO PUT HIM DOWN BY CALLING HIM A WEATHER MAN AND BEING A WEATHERMAN IS MORE RERDEMING AND TAKES MORE TALENT THAN DYING YOUR HAIR BLOND ANG GETTING PLASTIC BOOBS !!! LOVED IT!! HA HA!!HOW BAD TEY LOOKED WHEN THEY WERA SPEACKING WITH A SMART PERSON THAT DOES NOT SAY "LIKE" EVERY OTHER WORD!!!

Sandy Williams

I thought Al waas pretty easy on them They should have gotten more harder questions Like why do you think you are a celebrity and why do you think you are better then anyone else. I would have asked Heidi why do you let Spencer control you so I think Al let them off easy!!!!!!

Zoe

I'm wondering how the interview would have progressed had the couple not been white nor Christian.

walt

Why does ANYONE care for this couple, I honestly dont know who the He** they are. Stop making these people out to be stars, they have no talent.

UptownRazorback

I absolutely hate this couple for what? For nothing because they are nothing. But what really bothers me is all of these media heads and news organizations and gossip sites that bash them for being a nobody but they continue to put the dumb ass^s on their shows. Hello idiots, DON’T BROADCAST THEM… What Al did was basically put these two back in the spotlight… What a dumb f&ck..,

v

Christians...I don't think the real Christians in the world would appreciate being put in the same catagory with them.
They "got saved" in the jungle just to get all of the attention on them like their fake wedding awhile back.
Obviously they haven't read the "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" part yet.
I have never seen two people more full of themselves and getting paid for doing absolutely nothing.

Kate

Heidi really needs to simmer... Al didn't once personally attack them, he repeatedly asked her the same question and cut her off when she wasn't answering what was asked (and tried to go on her own little story)... if anything, Al acted more like a lawyer than an interviewer.

penny

HEIDI YOU ARE A LOSER JUST LIKE YOUR HUSBAND. I WILL BE SO GLAD WHEN YOUR 15 MIN. ARE UP.

Al

Al Roker was NOT rude--they two are lucky Al is a professional, they deserved much worse for wasting everyone's time with their BS.

Al

"All she wanted" was MORE publicity, and what Heidi wants, TMZ gives....

Al

Good God, "faye", comments like yours sets the human race back 100 years. Move on...

txgirl1982

oh good grief....she is such a damn baby...worse than my 6 and 8 yr old boys....someone needs to teach that girl how to be a damn woman and quick whining about every little things that happens n her pathetic little life....i cant stand a goofy bitch that cant handle the damn truth...blondes and rich bitches are a waste of a human life...she wouldnt last a full day in my house...all i have to say is "deal with it."

jeepster

Anything that shows Heidi andSpencer (Rapper Lil' D Bagg) how the world really feels is a good thing. Whatever pops their delusions of adequacy works for me

I'm With Coco

Wow, isn't it interesting that this "couple" has a habit of getting into feuds with black people. Makes ya think, don't it?

justmeagain

It was obvious that Al got the short straw this morning.. He may have been a bit annoyed with the "Speidi" but they are creating this themselves. Spencer had one thing right He was too rich to be on that island.. and he created and lives in his own dramatic life scripted world that got him all his money..... Are YOU annoyed enough??!! Stop watching and lets all move on!!