Al Roker vs Speidi?! 'Today Show' Ignites War!

6/15/2009 11:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nobody saw this in the five-day forecast -- Al Roker raining down some serious trash talk on Heidi and Spencer!!

Al Roker Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt

Minutes after he interviewed the reality pair on the "Today" show, Roker went right to his Twitter page (naturally), and unleashed the following attack:

Heidi and Spencer are an interesting couple. famous for...being infamous. Bad and vacuous behavior. I think we're at minute 11 of their 15.

And then there's this -- minutes before the Twitter attack, Heidi ripped the weatherman on Ryan Seacrest's radio for "personally attacking" her on live TV:

"I was shocked at how rude he was - I was crying afterwards because I couldn't believe I felt personally attacked ... I wanted to say to him, do you feel proud of how you're talking to me right now? I'm just a young woman and you're coming at me so aggressively and meanly [sic] and mean-spirited."

She added, "I just wanted to talk about the show and my experience there and how fun it was, and he just made it a very uncomfortable and awful experience ... I really would advise women especially to be careful around him because I feel like he definitely came and attacked me and I did not appreciate that at all."

Story developing...

Mebo12

rediculous........they are both brainless celebrites that give christians a bad name

Truth Hurts

I'm just a young woman...at 22 you are a grown a** woman and need to act like it...

mary

For these two to "claim" they are christians is fraud. For all the posters that are standing up for them because they are white and Christian are delusional. These two fakes are as fake as they come and they go into attack mode whenever someone comes close to calling them on their obvious bad behavior. What have they done for the world? the country? They are just a bunch of self-serving, self-absorbed idiots. People love to watch fools in action. They get all that's coming, I would love to see a real interview...I am sure the boy would storm out and the girl would just start crying AGAIN!

mike sea

This was an "ambush" interview. The kids were being fairly forthright and honest to big Al, and he heard non of it. That was a stupid interview by a pompous and snide old man who should stick to the weather.

Anna

What a dumb #0E!!! She wants to be a saint...but she wants to pose for playboy. Because Mother Teresa wanted horny men to beat their meat to a picture of her with nothing on but her ROSARY! I hope they have more interviews like this one...at least until their 15 mins are UP!

Anna

I want to beat the STUPID out of this girl

Kris

Heidi and Spencer have issues with EVERYONE white, black, whatever! The "good Christians" believe they are better than everyone. They really need to just go away and stay away. Every time they open their mouths it just shows America how pathetic they are. They deserve each other. Shave that flesh colored beard off your face already!!!YUCK!!!

scottsdale

She cried after?? Please.. She cried when label came off her hairspray bottle. Both of them have no talent what so ever except for being a**holes.

Jessica

Thankfuly someone had the balls to say what everyone else was thinking about those idiots on TV. Al Roker should never have had to interview them in the first place, he is so much further above that, and those two need a serious reality check.

bgeorge

Go Al Roker!!!!!!!! When will be free of seeing these two idiots on TV? UGH!

Concerned mother

One word for these idiots "PATHETIC"

Concerned mother

Do you think they have any clue how stupid they look? I say Good Job Al!

Concerned mother

She looks like a tranny!

silly putty

Who are they"???? Never heard of them, hopefully I won't again either. Good for Al, he sure called it right.

1963 days ago

Poppa P

I am shocked that Spencer didnt' "ManUp". He attacked the woman in the jungle. If he was defending his wife then, why do you suppose he wouldn't man up when Al was so mean (supposedly) that it made his wife cry?

1963 days ago