Britney Finally Gets a Grip

6/15/2009 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's a wobbly Britney Spears in 2006, nearly dropping her first born child Sean Preston -- and again yesterday, successfully remaining upright and carrying child number two, Jayden James, in London.

media_removed.jpg

What a difference three years and one conservatorship make.

Lily !_!

You guys are pathetic. I'm no fan of her but still, give her a break! I think she is being responsible because I can tell you for sure I would hold my kids too if I was followed by crazy paparazzis all the time! And every parent knows how hard it can be to take a baby's pacifier away. You guys are just a bunch of losers.

kimmy

I don't care if she holds or doesn't hold any of her kids...Both of her kids get held but when they are being carried around I have noticed that she is ALWAYS caryying Jayden & not Sean, someone else is always carrying him..again just an observation not a criticism....any thoughts :P

Kailey

you guys need to give her a break. It was an accident. Clearly she tripped. People do it all the time...but if Britney does it it is a big deal. Baby's wobble too much it happens all the time.

Nicki

Jesus poor woman, she cant take a piss without the world critisizing her, people trip all the time. Poor girl, all the power to her. She and her babies are gorgeous. Stop hating.

Chrissy_Lynn

I honestly do not see why they made a big deal of her tripping and almost dropping her child. I have tripped and actually feel with my son so I guess that makes me a horrible and irresponsible mom because it is apparently totally irresponsible to trip while holding a child and im sure the hundreds of women who trip while carrying a child each day are just as irresponsible and horrible.

Seriously, people need to stop picking at every little thing about celebrities especially whent hings like this happen which happen to normal people everyday and are ACCIDENTS. She did not trip on purpose nor did she know she was going to trip

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3