Heidi: 'Women, Beware of Roker!'

6/15/2009 1:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi Pratt wants to warn any woman who comes on the "Today" show that Al Roker may have it in for them!

Heidi, Spencer, Al Roker

Heidi, who claims Roker viciously attacked her and hubby Spencer Pratt on the air this morning, tells us Al "was incredibly rude and was verbally assaulting me... I would warn any people, especially women, who are going on the show to watch out for him."

Heidi also said she had no idea Roker was going to interview them: "I just thought he did weather. I thought he was coming to tell me it's sunny in New York."

Spencer was even funnier. He told us: "I never in my wildest dreams thought a weatherman would treat us like we just rigged the Iranian election."

JustSayin

Heidi.....EAT CRAP...You & your pu$$ husband need to go away

barbarab

Boy thIER parents must be proud of raising liers I sure in the hell would not claim THEM-------------STOP useing the lord to make you moRons look good IT DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!1
REPENT AND STOP LYING

MsWaldo

From what I saw of the end of the interview, Al was just calling it like it was in camp. Spencer was the most obnoxious, rude person to the other people in camp. Heidi was a "diva" that brought her hair products........lightbulb moment ..YOU DON'T NEED HAIR PRODUCTS IN THE JUNGLE WHEN YOU'RE ROUGHIN' IT!!!!!! I had never heard of them except on TMZ when they got married. Would just as soon never have seen them on T.V. Totally agree with Mr. Roker (even though I don't like him much either).

norjay

They were also on the view. I don't think they even get how much people can't stand them. He is just so full of crap and Heida is dumber than a red brick. The full of crap one said that he apologized for slandering LC for something he hadn't done (saying she made a sex tape) and that it was confirmed by TMZ. I so agree with the person who said they wanted to save hell for when they actually had died. Watching these two creates another puking disease. I wish I could be around when they are about 60 years old (it's gonna take at least that long) when they look back on how they made such asses of themselves.

who gives a shit

You think he was rude and women need to watch out for him?? Honey you have it all wrong!! You and your evil looking husband are the ones that everyone, male or female need to watch out for! You two are rude, obnoxious, and there are too many other words that I can't even put down right now to describe you! You are both are nothing so go away already!!!

Paige

Really? Really Heidi and Spencer? So if he is just a weather man why did he make you two look like fools! I guess you lose!! Big time.

Grandma

I think is very loud moth, and think is his #1. When it is his turn on Today, I switch channels. Can't stan Meredith either. Love the show when it is Ann & Matt.

Dr. Blogstein

Spencer is up on the Iranian elections? Not bad.

Kim

Please stop putting stories about these two media lovers on your website. I am so sick of seeing their pics when I visit TMZ.

Marie

PLEASE,,, STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM... CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!!

Terri

It was no better for these dingbats on THE VIEW today..Look at Whoopi..i look could kill!!!!!!!!!!!

sqt

I had a friend that worked with Roker when he did specials for the Food Network and she said he was one of the most foul mouthed, nastiest people she had ever worked with. She said he was also rabidly sexist. I'm sure he went after Heidi and Spencer because he knows they aren't credible and it won't hurt his image if they say anything. But based on what I've heard, I bet they're actually telling the truth.

samantha

What would they expect? The two of them are persona non grata. This couple is probably the most reviled in Hollywood. Everything about them screams fake, so of course people aren't exactly going to roll out the red carpet when they appear.

Mayu

Spenswhore and Hiney have to be the most annoying people... IN THE WORLD... I don't know if they're intentionally stupid to stay relevant (IE on tv) or if they're just really stupid.

Mayu

to sqt... gee, and I have a friend who has an uncle that has a cousin who once dated George Clooney, and she said George was actually Georgette before the sex change.

give me a break.