Heidi: 'Women, Beware of Roker!'

6/15/2009 1:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi Pratt wants to warn any woman who comes on the "Today" show that Al Roker may have it in for them!

Heidi, Spencer, Al Roker

Heidi, who claims Roker viciously attacked her and hubby Spencer Pratt on the air this morning, tells us Al "was incredibly rude and was verbally assaulting me... I would warn any people, especially women, who are going on the show to watch out for him."

Heidi also said she had no idea Roker was going to interview them: "I just thought he did weather. I thought he was coming to tell me it's sunny in New York."

Spencer was even funnier. He told us: "I never in my wildest dreams thought a weatherman would treat us like we just rigged the Iranian election."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

CrisDizzle

#94 Couldn't say it better! Amen!!!! All you haters continue typing away with your insults. Don't you get it? You hate them so much, that you're actually helping Heidi & Spencer do their dirty work by continually keeping them in the news and headlines, Whether it's TMZ, Twitter, or whatever, the mere criticism of them is extending their 15 mins of fame. And that's exactly what they want! Luv them or hate them: just keep talking and typing about them.
Speidi is like a virus that cant' be stop right now! So get use to it!

Telya

If Heidi and Spencer read or watch TMZ, they know how much people apparently dislike them so they should stop giving people the chance to demean them. Like on the view today they dissed them to an embarassing level and knowing anything to do with the media these days which is all about sensationalism and little to do with the news, they should have expected Roker to act like all the others, mean spirited and demeaning.
I am not defending the couple just saying it's what you get with everything from TMZ to the news media. Everyone just wants a story or a laugh at someone else's expense. Oh, unless it's at their own expense. Then it's just awful.

TMZ FAN

OMG! I can't stand any of them. Still waiting for Al's 15 minutes to be up.........oh, and what about the stupid, idiotic stunt he pulled recently when he took a picture of a jury pool and pasted on twitter! Maaaan--talk about ignorant! Why was he conducting this interview? Isn't he a weather man???? PLEASE--Al, you need to get behind the Prat's and go far, far away too! Can it really get anymore annoying????

TMZ FAN

That whole baptism thing!!!! Too bad Stephen didn't hold that son of a ***** under the water for about 5 minutes! What a hot air bag! Okay--I need a happy pill now!

Cally

What or who are these people? Are they supposed to be of some importance (besides in their own minds)?
There are too many more important issues on the table right now.

maggie mae

These two are so stupid it's funny. He is not even handsome and she is a ditz!

Joyce

Im tired of both of them, Since day one they have done nothing but made comments about peoples race, religion or ethnic backrounds. Get a life Heidi and Spencer. Look in the mirror you are just a adverage Joe like the rest of us.

Ms.Rita

45. I had a friend that worked with Roker when he did specials for the Food Network and she said he was one of the most foul mouthed, nastiest people she had ever worked with. She said he was also rabidly sexist. I'm sure he went after Heidi and Spencer because he knows they aren't credible and it won't hurt his image if they say anything. But based on what I've heard, I bet they're actually telling the truth.

Posted at 1:19PM on Jun 15th 2009 by sqt

HEIDI AND SPENCER

STOP POSTING YOU CANT FOOL US.

HARD TO BELEIVE HOW MUCH PEOPLE HATE YOU. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR LIFE. YOUR TIME IS UP.

Ms.Rita

53. Heidi, I love you and Spencer! You are the two most entertaining people out there today! Where would TMZ, MTV, and NBC be without you! I love to watch your antics!
Keep reporting on them TMZ!
Heidi and Spencer forever!

Posted at 1:38PM on Jun 15th 2009 by Cynnnie

AGAIN HEIDI AND SPENCER THIS IS YOUR POST. NOBODY LIKES YOU SO GO AWAY AND BURN IN HELL.

Ms.Rita

58. Way to go for the hard hitting news there AL. It must disgust you that no one considers you anything more than a reporter. Let me guess why you were so mad at the dork? Could it be that he raised his voice to a black woman perchance?

Posted at 1:51PM on Jun 15th 2009 by Buster

59. Scratch that. Not reporter but weatherman.

Posted at 1:52PM on Jun 15th 2009 by Buster

ITS YOU AGAIN

YOU REALLY THINK WE ARE STUPID ENOUGHT TO THINK YOU GUYS REALLY HAVE SOMEONE ON YOUR SIDE.
STFU! WITH TRYING TO MAKE IT SEEN LIKE SOMEONE LIKES YOU.

WE ARE THE PUBLIC AND WE THINK YOU GUYS SHOULD JUST GO BURN IN HELL.

Debs

IF every one ignores them hopefully these two nit wits will go far, far away!!!

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

This is what happens when you ask stupid people questions.
Al did just fine and probably can rip that flesh colored beard off Spencer.
Most women can defeat Spencer.

If Jesus were alive he would wup Spencer’s ass.

Pray For the Beaten Up!

Yes he is indeed a woman hater. I surmised that one morning when Natalie Morales had joined the set and he appeared as thought she was invisible and transparent, he kept rocking back and forth like no one was there and clearly Natalie was. He ended up stomping on her feet and I could tell he hurt her badly. I just knew that morning something was going to transpire I could tell he couldn't give two sh...ts she was there. And it looked like she was afraid of him before and after she got trampled on by this elephant. Ever since then I got strange feeling 'bout him.

CRISKEL

Granted Al Roker doesn't typically do hard hitting interviews but he is well known established figure. Wouldn't you be insulted and PO if your employer told you that you would be interviewing these two yahoos?!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7