Hulk Hogan Claims Linda Blows Alimony on Drugs

6/15/2009 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk Hogan and Linda HoganHulk Hogan's legal team had a slew of witnesses attack Linda Hogan's character today -- because Hulk claims she's been wasting a lot of her 40k a month in temporary alimony on drugs.

A hairdresser named Tracy Morgan testified in Florida court this morning that Linda came into her salon and asked to have some checks cashed -- all because Linda needed some greenbacks in order to buy drugs. The hairdresser claimed Linda's favorite drug combo was pot and a painkiller called roxycodon.

Also, a truck driver testified he saw Linda snort blow on a boat -- and a postal worker claimed Linda wanted to buy a car from him without Hulk's attorneys finding out.

Hulk's legal team wants these witnesses to show Linda doesn't deserve the 40k a month.

chicagogal11

How much money did he blow on steroids.
40 K is nothing after living with that gross wrestler for 20 years.
Well- really they are all gross kids and all.

1901 days ago

who gives a shit

they are both weird................

1901 days ago

ANNA

Look everyone, Hulk has cheated on Linda for years.Linda was the brains in the family. I live in Miami and hulk is always scoring roids in the gym.He cant stand the fact that he has to pay his wife 40grand a month.By the way Brook looks like she could have been born a boy and Nick is a spoiled brat.Get a real job hulk cause you know you gave Linda her first pain killer.I am just stating from the MIA. Howard if you read this hire me for Miami.I get all the news all the time. Anna

1901 days ago

Cindy

1901 days ago

me

If Linda is buying drugs, that $40,000/month makes a LOT more sense. She passed the drug test but it's easy to pass those.

1901 days ago

SoCal Razzles

I love Linda Hogan.

1900 days ago

SoCal Razzles

69. I'm rather surprised at the venom in this thread. Not that I'm a fan, but you're talking about a man that abused his body for years and years, only to have a wife spend every last dollar he ever made. Gold digger. I don't see why she would get alimony, she's young enough to get a job. Of course there should be a property settlement, but since there are no minor children, no alimony. Get off your lazy ass Linda, every other women in America does it, you can too!

Posted at 12:45AM on Jun 16th 2009 by Cindy

Cindy, Linda is NOT A GOLD DIGGER. She married Hulk BEFORE he had the millions so get your terms straight. She deserves everything she gets after putting up with his drugs, insane lifestyle and other women. SO WHAT if the kids are grown? She is ENTITLED to continue the lifestyle she had.

Anyone who disagrees can GO SUCK IT.

1900 days ago

me

Oh and Linda is NOT entitled to anything. She was verbally abusive to her children growing up and she deserves nothing. I'd like to see her get in the ring 5 days out of the week, year round and see how she feels in 20 years. She looks like how Hogan's body feels. Yeah Linda, call Brooke fat one more time, see how happy that makes her. I'm sure she really appreciated being insulted while growing up. This is why the children like Terry (Hulk) more. At least he didn't throw insults at them left and right and made them feel worthless.

1900 days ago

steben

Man this family just needs to die. I think it was the fact that they seemed to care more about themselves than the fact that their son more or less ended someones life made me start to hate them....more.

1900 days ago

JLS

WOW ! ! ! Hey posters, don't ever serve on a jury ! ! ! Just because this overgrown jerk alleges she is buying drugs doesn't make it so. Further---> Linda just took a certified independent drug test and she PASSED IT. I don't care for either one of them but I'm really alarmed at all here who just jump to a conclusion because some jerk mouths off about his soon to be EX. Get it? Look at his motives here....sheesh.

1900 days ago

kim

29. *MISSPISSY... On a serious note. I have a few questions to ask you if you don't mind. I too live with Chronic pain
everyday and I'm on Oxycotin. Like you, I'm taking 3, 5mgs tablets per day and I've been on them for about 7 yrs. You said that you went through rehab and that another drug saved your life? Can I ask you... does that drug help you out with your pain and if so, is it considered a narcotic (sp?) ?? I'm assuming it does but ..... I mean, you could have gone into remission or you might not have the pain element any longer so.... Any help you can offer me would be much appreciated!! I've NEVER gone up on my mgs but there are days when I know I need that extra pill, extra mgs. It's really hard, even right now. It's hard for me to just be on line, trying to find a comfty postition to sit in, etc. And you're right, it's NO JOKE!! If I didn't live with Chronic Pain, I wouldn't be on these drugs. Hell, I was the type of person who wouldn't even take an asprin for a head ache or for period cramps, which I get really bad/hard and now, taking that drug is a part of my life because I have NO CHOICE!!! I've tried pain blocks and they didn't work for me, well, not long term that is so I'm stuck. I would really love to be OFF of these meds!!! I'll check back later to see if you replied. I have to get off line cause my pain is kicking in REALLY HARD!!! I hope things are much better for you!!! Peace to you and yours

Posted at 6:00PM on Jun 15th 2009 by formyson

BLAH BLAH BLAH. FOR CHRISTS SAKE SHUT UP.

1900 days ago

DUH!!!!!!

Bottom Line Hulk worked hard for that money!!! She is able to get a job like everyone else!!!

1900 days ago

fancy

Love you Hulk and Brooke
Nick what you did was so wrong but I I am sure you know this
But Linda,,,
GROW UP
Leave Terry and Brooke ALONE!!!
Get a job and a apartment with the wonderful Charley or wait is he legal??
Stay Off the Drugs Work like Hulk and Brooke are
Earn a honest living and give Hulk HIS HOUSE back
Why do you get to shack up with charley of the sea in this mansion that Hulk is still paying for
Let Brooke be able to vome home with Cookie and her father in his big house and you move on you wanted this remeber so deal with it
NO MORE MONEY FOR YOU!!!

TheMizzz

formyson- Suboxone has been around for many, many years only recently has it been discovered an effective tool in treating addiction. I believe it was originally used for pain management post surgery. It is what they call a "partial-opiate" so I believe it helps with pain to some degree but I am going to be honest in that with me it only helps minimally. Since I have been on Suboxone I have gone through several surgeries and about 17 tooth extractions and dental implants, my gums were sliced in several places with the extraction so it was severely painful. I went through all of this with no painkillers whatsoever! I also have an ulcer condition so I can't even take NSAIDS so when I say no painkillers I truly mean it. It is at these times that being on Suboxone really does suck because it does block all effects of opiates, I could take 20 percocet and they will do nothing BUT weighing the pain against the indescribable HORROR that is withdrawal, I will take the pain ANYTIME. I too was not a pill taker and had absolutely no choice but to start on the meds but the road from start to street drugs was short and quick. Once the doctors saw that I was dependent, they cut me off and I was left alone to deal with the aftermath, not even knowing what the hell was happening! Shortly I found myself doing exactly what I said I would NEVER do.
Only doctors that are trained can prescribe Suboxone and of course it has it's downside, but again, it 100% without a doubt saved my life. Good luck!

1900 days ago

National Champs

I actually believe the hulk was just to generous with his whole family....He spoiled everyone of them rotten...whatever their whim was...he gave in and not only gave in...but did his best to make their dreams come true. Linda just going thru a midlife crisis. And she wants to call the shots (explains the toy boy) Nick got himself in trouble (thanks to his dad giving him the world and no bounderies. and Brook, she seems like a sweet girl, but her show Brooks Knows Best...give me a break (who thought up that name for this show) Brook knows Nothing...cept how to spend daddy's money. Money cant make you happy....this family is living proof.

1900 days ago