Hulk Hogan Claims Linda Blows Alimony on Drugs

6/15/2009 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk Hogan and Linda HoganHulk Hogan's legal team had a slew of witnesses attack Linda Hogan's character today -- because Hulk claims she's been wasting a lot of her 40k a month in temporary alimony on drugs.

A hairdresser named Tracy Morgan testified in Florida court this morning that Linda came into her salon and asked to have some checks cashed -- all because Linda needed some greenbacks in order to buy drugs. The hairdresser claimed Linda's favorite drug combo was pot and a painkiller called roxycodon.

Also, a truck driver testified he saw Linda snort blow on a boat -- and a postal worker claimed Linda wanted to buy a car from him without Hulk's attorneys finding out.

Hulk's legal team wants these witnesses to show Linda doesn't deserve the 40k a month.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Chris

I have been to Hulk Hogans home and visited with both of them. Linda is one of the nicest people you could meet as well as Terry (Hulk). It is my hope that they are able to work these matters out in private.

momsnavy

This cant be a good thing. True or not it still hurts. To see a marriage of 20 something year go down the drain. I hope that they can get past all this. Nick has a life to rebuild, Brook has her singing (I like her music) Linda needs a life, just not with her younger boyfriend but with her kids to. No matter what, they should be first in her thoughts. I know they are adults but they are still her kids. Terry be happy smile every day that God gives you with your kids and friends. Life can only get better. Dont think about the past, tomarrow is a new day. Good Luck

KelliRae

Sounds like a fun time to me... Roxy and pot is what i'd be doin on the daily if I had the dough!!!!

amyrn2

Boy if this is true she is playing with fire. That is such an addictive drug. I just wonder if this is something she has staretd recently or if she has been using this. I think its sad really that she has come to this. I think what happened to her is something that happens to alot of people,and that is once the kids were grown,she looked up and realized who she was married to all those years and truly realized that she was miserable in her marriage. I think it is sad that she essentially did a good job raising her children in a stable home,but is now disgracing herself this way.

Stacy Fairbanks

The end of the clip is great! What a slap in the face to the Hulks ex -looser wife, with that big phat kiss.

chyea

roxicodone is very addicting and i could give two ***** about linda doing drugs....shes very immature and definitely hit a mid-life crisis....Hulk, youre the man.....**** Linda..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7