Jessica Alba -- Off the Hook

6/15/2009 4:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica AlbaWe've just learned Jessica Alba will not face charges for defacing Oklahoma City with shark posters earlier this month.

Oklahoma City Police just told us the investigation is closed because no one wanted to prosecute.

Alba was under fire last week after pictures surfaced of her gluing large posters of great white sharks all over OKC, in an effort to raise awareness for the dwindling number of the majestic creature.

One of Alba's victims was a billboard for the United Way, for which she later released an apology.

I'm hungry

can she at least be charge with being a complete and utter idiot ??.... seriously

Afton

I'm from Tulsa and I visited OKC this weekend and I personally was freaking out that as we were driving around Bricktown, I saw two of the shark posters Alba put up. I thought it was awesome that I was actually seeing it with my own eyes! lol. Call it pathetic, but nothing ever happens in Oklahoma so that's probably why she got off so easy. The fact that a celebrity is in Oklahoma at all is amazing, and the fact that she left something behind that people can see is pretty cool too! :0)

Nannette

Was there EVER any consideration that this two-bit so-called "celebrity" would be prosecuted? Gimme a break! As someone else said, if that were I....

K

I am from OK and was very upset that she used her fame to 'promote' her cause but c'mon! This is OKLAHOMA! Do you really think there are many sharks around here!!?? All Miss Alba did was make herself look bad to our fair state. Plus, the moment this story came out, I knew she wouldn't get into trouble b/c she is a 'celebrity' but I think she should cough up the dough and pay for all and any damages her posters may have caused.

trish

SHE SHOULD GET THAT STICK OUT OF HER AZZ
SHE ALWAYS SEEMS TO HAVE THERE

L

Another Celeb-U -TARD. Cant she take her $ -cash the check-and shut the F UP?
Who gives a crap what SHE thinks? There is a whole world out there full of good and full of injustices.
Does that A Hole thinks she can change the world? What a F N spoiled self centered stupid immature girl she is.
Whatever her FAME brought her-looks like she failed at LIFE 101-GO GET A LIFE outside of your work.
What a pathetic tragic girl she is.
GROW UP-and yes-it takes time AND experience.
So for now you stupid girl- SHUT up-Show up to life and learn from others who have done more-lived more-and did exactly that without HOLLYWOOD cameras to capture the moment.
Living is day by day withour lights,camera,action.

RedBird

Stupid celebrities and their causes. Most of them are too dumb to understand what they're promoting. Case in point - Alba thinks there are sharks in Oklahoma. Pffft. Stick to playing dress up and pretending to be someone else, Jessica. It's the only thing you're useful for and that's debatable.

PatinNJ

Yeah but how are her thumbs? If they aren't deformed, then she's now the hottest chick.

JI

Damn! it pays to be a star! You can do really dumb ass crap and get away with it. Where anyone else would have been in jail.
Like a lot of people want save fricking sharks to start with. Get a real cause like soup kitchens and helping homeless!

sickofKate

Of course...they only would have procecuted if it was someone who wasn't famous and couldn't afford the fines.

romil1

I say if she is so in love with the sharks, she should swim with them. End of Alba. End of story.

buzz1234

I really hope a OKC resident decides to do the Samething, and I hope they too do not get prosecuted or even fined...
Must be nice to be a Hollywood Spoiled Bratty Vandal Star and not get in trouble...

SO, Teens get to it and Do your Things at Night, take pics and remember use the Defense Statement...I am only doing what My Favorite Actress Did....

chris

Jessica Alba-You're Stupid!!!! Why hang posters for endangered Great White Sharks in Oklahoma City???? Those cow-poke don't care about sharks. They only care about their cattle! If I where to hang posters for endangered sharks it would be in a state with a coastline!!!!! 3/4 of the population of Oklahoma are not going to leave Oklahoma anyway. Why bother them?? let's see Boston, Miami,Tampa, New Orleans, Seattle, Norfolk....... get the idea Jessica?

sick of Rihanna

I figured nothing would happen... ugh! She is a LOSER.

Omar

I could never get away with that, and neither should she! Dumb entitled midget bitch!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments