Jessica Alba -- Off the Hook

6/15/2009 4:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica AlbaWe've just learned Jessica Alba will not face charges for defacing Oklahoma City with shark posters earlier this month.

Oklahoma City Police just told us the investigation is closed because no one wanted to prosecute.

Alba was under fire last week after pictures surfaced of her gluing large posters of great white sharks all over OKC, in an effort to raise awareness for the dwindling number of the majestic creature.

One of Alba's victims was a billboard for the United Way, for which she later released an apology.

Orion

Someone needs to plaster that poster on that fuggly NO-TALENT face of hers.

1920 days ago

Donald finally realized that Prejean gives crappy head

her face looks like a big bowel movement. i hope scabies turn lethal.

1920 days ago

wasted days and wasted nights

I want a girlfriend with a short skirt and a lot of shark posters.

1920 days ago

Lucy

oklahoma city you suck.. if that would have been me.. I would be in jail.. that's a bunch of BS.. this only makes me hate her even more just for being a stupid dumb c**t...

her movie will flop...

1920 days ago

ex lax

Albacore taste just like Jessica, an the shark just a filler! it just a long fin tuna! not ya everyday chicken of the sea in oklahomo!

1920 days ago

Tiffany

Oh sure she gets off just cause she is a celeb. I would have sued her ass.

1920 days ago

Cal

Of all the creatures we should exterminate it would be the great white shark. They compete with us for prime fresh sushi, and harass swimmers, all while serving no real purpose. Alba is a low IQ brat who is learning what daddy tried to teach her - that she is average.

1920 days ago

snickers

More celebrity justice.

1920 days ago

who dat

I think the shark reference is in regards to "jumping the shark".

1919 days ago

UGH

1. You idiots who posts first, second, and if you can count, third are IDIOTS with no life. Jeesh. Don't you have a job or something?
2. Another perfect example of a person who we people look at like they are some sort of royalty (aka: celebs) and pretend they are better than we are. Why should we do this and why should they get special treatment? If I had done that I would be in jail calling an attorney, paying 5K to get out of it because I'm too stupid to have common sense.

Our country and civilization is going down fast. How sad.

1919 days ago

Linda Mott

I think TMZ should stay neutral, like Sweden!

1919 days ago

Jim

with all the starving children in the world, what kind of a-hole worries about sharks anyway? i hope a shark eats her dumb ass.

1919 days ago

tarded

Why? They shouldn't let that little uppity b*tch get away with that crap. No way!

1919 days ago

darrell

Oh no she's a star we can't do anything to her, BS

1919 days ago

Googie

WHAT????? SHE SAYS SO SORRY AND NO ONE WANTS TO PROSECUTE? I HOPE THEY GIVE THAT SAME COMPASSIONATE FORGIVENESS WHEN IT COMES TO A TEENAGER DEFACING PROPERTY. EQUAL TREATMENT!!!!!

1919 days ago