Megan Fox

Is 95% Legs

6/15/2009 1:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

And 100% hot.

Megan Fox

Here she is at the German premiere of "Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen."

We cannot confirm, but allegedly there are two other people in this photo.

white chocolate

There's probably not one straight guy who wouldn't lick those legs up and down. Anyone hating on her looks probably has a body similar to Chaz Boner.

Discordia

I never said she wasn't hot, just that she seems to be a bit of an attention whore.

missperfectblonde

Im getting a little bit tired of hearing about Megan Fox...www.missperfectblonde.com

Wanda W.

Iv asked politely,been rude,and tried to shame whoever it is there at TMZ that has a obsession with that Fox tart. Nothing has worked. So Im taking a different route. Go ahead and worship (from afar) an untalented,half dressed, over exposed, over rated, sloppy dressed half wit. Who cares................ YOU ARE MENTALLY ILL, AND I SHOULD FORGIVE YOUR BEHAVIOR. Because you clearly are not responsible for your lunacy.

d

I'll admit her figure is nice. But once you toss on the tats, nasty face and attitude. She starts looking like all the other white trash in trailer parks in this state. I'll pass... I like my woman as woman, even if they have a little bit of spoiled priss in them.

LVR

She looks so old ! at least 35. Her legs are veiny and gross.

blakesnake00

My wife has the same thumbs , its given me hours of fodder making fun of those stubs !! To bad shes not..............oh nevermind lol.

fleiter

Best part of her and no tats on her legs. Thank God.

MDK

Ya know, for someone who claims she doesn't want to be compared to Angelina she sure is mimicking her hair/dress styles a lot lately...

KB

Get over yourself.....You will NEVER be Angelina!

Joella

Reply to: 35. #9
I detest Angelina Jolie, but I'd never wish Brad Pitt on anyone!
I hope he sticks with AJ.

I THOUGHT PRETTY BRAD WAS GAY - he does look great in photo ops for her - don't you think?

tim

damn, those knees are terrible knobby things, I guess they match her thumbs. eww

Joella

lol MOVE ASIDE Angelina & Braddie - there's a NEW GIRL IN TOWN - and she's GOT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yipee Megan !

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I swear, it must have a man that invented "high heels". Geesh.............

m

of course he legs look long.. she added 41/2 inches to them with those shoes. Its is an illusion like eerythingelse in hollywood.. make believe. girl is not at all talented either.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments