Megan Fox

Is 95% Legs

6/15/2009 1:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

And 100% hot.

Megan Fox

Here she is at the German premiere of "Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen."

We cannot confirm, but allegedly there are two other people in this photo.

Chris

Shes also a dumb ass bitch!!

1958 days ago

Mr.Jones

YAWWWWWN!!!!!!

1958 days ago

stopthepresses

She's white hillbilly trash from the hills of Tennessee. I'm from Tennessee, and she's too trashy for me. 'Nuf said.

1958 days ago

Wayne Murray

Well no wonder she's single, there isn't enough room in bed (for either gender) for her and her ego.

1958 days ago

"MY COUSINS, THEY JUST POP EM OUT."

Damn she is such a desperate loser. I saw another picture from the premiere and she practically humping Shia.

1958 days ago

"MY COUSINS, THEY JUST POP EM OUT."

Brian probably broke it off because her saw the pics of her rubbing on shia.

1958 days ago

m

What's the "beauty" of these bony, anorexic, skinny ass, chicken leggs?

1958 days ago

Kim

who wouldn't be 95% legs in 8" skankettos

1958 days ago

Meg

I was under the impression that it was physically impossible to stand like that, with one leg forward and both feet flat on the ground.

1958 days ago

SILENT

HATERS, HATERS ALL OF YOU, SHE IS STILL HOT AND I WOULD STILL BANG HER, AND I KNOW ALL OF YOU WILL TOO SO STOP THE HATING.

1958 days ago

YODA SPEAKS

First 35 is not old, and Megan is a very beautiful woman, and yes she is talented. The horrible comments being made are an example of just how petty some people can be, no human being on this earth is "trash", and anyone that WOULD sat that needs counseling to address their lack of confidence and self esteem. Go Megan...

1958 days ago

a dude

Wow, look at that...another starving woman in Hollywood.

She's fugly.

1930 days ago

Hummingbird

I am Smartman - I sure love your comments! Laughing my butt off, for real. Please go on telling us your opinion = the truth, and nothing but the truth! The ones that can´t take it are simply too arrogant and ignorant to understand it.
Of course my own opinion on Megan´s thumbs is none, because they are not of more importance to me than my own thumbs.

1911 days ago

crackfiendablez

i hate the dress its really 1999 and the shoes look like bad jessica simpson platforms that i saw at winners... yuck lol sure this girl is pretty or whatever but shes an ani so lets not give her too much cred... it would be better if you could notice anything on her body except the frail legs.. lol the only reason shes out here is because the tmz staff cant get enough of preteen lookalike girls who arent illegal to screw

1901 days ago

Ilovegossiping

FOR ME, I THINK SHE HAVE A PRETTY FACE. BUT NOT A GREAT BODY. COME ON, I PRACTICE EXERCISE REGULARLY, AND MY PARAMETERS TO CONSIDER SOMEONE OF GODDESS BODY ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. SHE IS JUST SKINNY, AND THAT'S IT, SHE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TONED LEGS. BUT THE MEDIA ARE THE ONES THAT MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT SOMEONE NORMAL IS CLOSE TO PERFECTION. I THINK TO HAVE A GREAT BODY, IT IS THE CONSEQUENCE OF YEARS OF DISCIPLINE AND EXERCISE, NOT JUST BEING THIN.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments