Megan Fox

SINGLE!!!!!

6/15/2009 10:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just in case the headline wasn't clear enough -- Megan Fox is single!!!!!!!!

It's not a guess ... it's not wishful thinking ... she actually confirmed it with her own two perfectly shaped lips.

Here's the actual quote she gave to The Sun newspaper during an interview in some country for some movie she's promoting: "I'm currently what you would call single I guess."

Sorry Brian Austin Whatsyourface ... congratulations everyone else!

Megan Fox

squid

I THINK YOU ALL ARE JUST JELIOUS SHE IS GORGEOUS AND ANY OF YOU WOULD TAKE HER IN A NEW YORK MIN BUT U CANT HAVE HER SO U CHOOSE TO BAG ON HER. WHATEVER U CAN SAY YOUR NOT ATTRATED TO HER ALL U WANT BUT ANY OF YOU WOULD LOVE TO EVEN BE AROUND HER. MEGAN I THINK YOUR GORGEOUS~~~~~

LVR

WHO CARES!!

L. P.

Somebody at TMZ seems to really get a hard on over this person, there always talking about her.

Big F***'n deal!

jenna

pretty girl + new movie = tell the world you're single. smart publicist she's got.

oprah

who gives a Harvey ass hoop

Not quite the same thing

Such a beautiful girl, it is such a shame that she is so intolerant and hateful toward those whose opinions she doesn't share. Pretty girl,, ugly person.

Mikey

HERMAPHRODITE!

Senor Pete

What's the big deal. She's pretty... but not gorgeous. Too much attention paid to her for doing absolutely nothing. There's something about her that makes her look cheap.

Whamo

WTF is up with TMZ and this chick? Yea she's pretty but not out of the ordinary pretty. As well she becomes considerably less attractive when you read her interviews. Every second word that come out is f@#k this and S@#t that. Total gutter mouth. Too all you ladies out their...most guys are turned off by women who constantly swear.

brenda

she looks like trash.

bob

Just another tatted up skank. The kind you would call at 2 in the morning for a booty call, but made shure she was gone when family shows up.

Djaina

So what? She's a hot body in Transformers but that's about it. Can this girl even act?? Call me when she does something Oscar worthy.

First whores!

Who would want her with the wonky thumb?

We Love You Wendy!

PRETTY WOMEN COME A DIME A DOZEN--WHAT ELSE???? SHE IS NOT EVEN IN THE TOP MILLION.

SAME CATEGORY AS THOSE -- KARDASWHATEVER GIRLS AND THEY ARE NOT EVEN SLIGHTLY ATTRACTIVE --
A WHOLE LOT OF NOTHING FOLK ARE MAKING A BIG TO DO ABOUT. GET OVER IT.

NO ONE CARES!

gwen

I actually just saw some pics of her on X17 and I have to say I am starting to see that Alan Alda she says she really is..
Shia Labouff seems strangely indifferent to her in those photos like he could care less about her and again, oddly, he is in fact better looking than she is. She should go with the swim cap look and make what appears to be a sexy look because it just wasn't working for her..this woman has a Shia and a bunch of robots to thank for her fame. I don't know if I would like my reputation as an actress to be based on being the flavor or the month or just eye candy for a movie...I can't see her in anything serious..Her agents are going to have to work very hard to find her a movie that shows she can act but I have a feeling she can't carry a movie.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments