Megan Fox

SINGLE!!!!!

6/15/2009 10:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just in case the headline wasn't clear enough -- Megan Fox is single!!!!!!!!

It's not a guess ... it's not wishful thinking ... she actually confirmed it with her own two perfectly shaped lips.

Here's the actual quote she gave to The Sun newspaper during an interview in some country for some movie she's promoting: "I'm currently what you would call single I guess."

Sorry Brian Austin Whatsyourface ... congratulations everyone else!

Megan Fox

MarcoInAmerica

Beeyotch got crater face and potty mouth. Read the Entertainment Weekly interview with her; she can't get a sentence out without profanity. Class act.
Wouldn't let her dirty my dingus if you paid me.
She's a skank.
Period.
Next?

1958 days ago

rico

I am photoshopping the above pic right now, replacing the hand and wonky thumb with another appendage.

1958 days ago

gwen

sorry 55, I stand by my comment after seeing her pics on X17..her swim cap hair do and those odd facial expressions, i suppose trying to have a sexy pout made her look less attractive. In looking at those pics one can tell that Shia has no interest in her at all and they hardly seem friendly if you read the body language. Shia's got his issues as he states he drinks cos he saw his mom nude (she must of really looked horrible to send him running to the bottle) but Shia can act, he is talented and can carry a movie, Megan is a sexy face and body and got lucky in the Transformer movies where she wasn't required to act..just look hot and sexy. She claims she bi sexual and Lindsay lohan might be looking for a new girlfriend, hey Megan..why not try Lindsay and lets see if your really bisexual or just trying to be shocking. I don't think the gay community appreciates all these young stars running around claiming to be patially gay cos I am pretty sure we are never going to see Megan holding hands and kissing a girl...stop lying Megan, we are all sick of every singer and actress claiming they are really bi sexual..really sick of it.

1958 days ago

elena

I hope megan was serious when she said that she would like to meet and possibly date rain aka the korean justin timberlake. they would make the perfect couple

1958 days ago

Mr.Jones

Who cares? Seriously.

1958 days ago

Joella

HOT Sizzle WHEW WHAT a FEMALE.

I believe Angelina is a hag compared to this hottie. I do feel sorry for Angelina and Bradie

1958 days ago

prudes

YAY BRING ON THE STDS!!!!
NOT!
your aint all that hunny, inside or out!! who cares if your single. prolly for the right reason too!

your a one hit wonder and always will be! you were a loser back in high school and still a druggy now!!

1957 days ago

All JEALOUS!!! Guys R GAY & the GALS r angryso jealous

U people r such haters its sooo funny, the guys r gay or have been hurt by such a crazy hot smoking babe like M.Fox & the women r so jealous they dont look anything like her & that guys always talk about her & the lil gals cant take it. WAAA WAAA WAAAA cry me a river u losers/jealous morons.

1957 days ago

me

she used to be "smoking maxim hot" (ha!!) but now you can tell her plastic surgery kind of gave her an aged generic look. her eyebrows are too dark, in my opinion, which is giving her harsh features. i think nose jobs sometimes ruin the cute appeal these actresses used to have.

1957 days ago

"MY COUSINS, THEY JUST POP EM OUT."

She's single cause Brian doesn't like his girlfriend to get too friendly with other guys. And that's understandable. I hate her BIG TOE looking thumbs.

1957 days ago

Sillygirl

I believe I see a future for Ms. Fox like that skank Lohan.

1957 days ago

andre

CALL ME MEGAN...I'M ALL YOURS

1957 days ago

Tammy

I'm a 100% straight woman but I might even be convinced to swing for her. She is perfectly beautiful.

1957 days ago

stopthepresses

Whoopee!!! Another skank loose and ready to rumble. Watch out Paris!

1957 days ago

tommyr

I don't really care but I WOULD eat corn out of her butt.

1957 days ago