« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Shaq Eats Crow ... and Kobe's Ass

6/15/2009 1:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While the Shaq-less Los Angeles Lakers enjoy the sweet taste of victory -- there's a 7-foot trash-talkin' ex-teammate who knows he's got a big helpin' of "Kobe Bryant's ass" comin' his way.

Check out the message Shaquille O'Neal just posted on his Twitter page ... spelling errors and all:
Congratualtions kobe, u deserve it. You played great . Enjoy it my man enjoy it. And I know what yur sayin rt now "Shaq how my ass taste "

Shaq and Kobe

Lakers PhotosObviously, this stems from Shaq's incredible rendition of "Kobe How My Ass Taste" -- a freestyle rap he dropped when Kobe and the Lake Show lost in the NBA Finals last year.

For the record -- that song ruled.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Rip It Up

Kobe's got a tasty ass that Shaq can dip into.....heh,heh,heh.

1935 days ago

Holly

How my ass taste. Isn't that missing a word? It sounds like something a mentally-challenged person would say. You would think that these millionaires could learn basic English, especially since it is probably their only language. You've got to be very stupid not to know how to speak your own native language. How my ass taste, indeed.

1935 days ago

balls

balls

1935 days ago

why?

Laker fans are retards.

1935 days ago

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

And they try to say Atlanta has some of the most crime? Maybe we have a lot of drugs, but it's BS to make it like we have the most murders, etc cause we don't!

1935 days ago

guy rich

1935 days ago

demis bicycle seat

23. I LOVE WATCHING SHAQ TALK BECAUSE HES SO RETARDED YET THEY PAY HIM ALL THIS MONEY.HE HAS ALL THESE GREAT ENDORSEMENTS YET HE CANT SHOOT A FREE THROW IF HIS LIFE DEPENDED ON IT.WHAT A TOOL!

Posted at 7:21AM on Jun 15th 2009 by David

and yet he has 4 championships and will go down as one of the best centers EVER in the nba oh yeah he also has more coin then you will ever have a wet dream about

i think you are the "tool"

who says tool anymore????

1935 days ago

BEBOP

Congrats to the Lakers. Why is everyone sounding like it's only Kobe on that team? Kobe will never be Michael Jordan, and that's his problem is wants to be like Mike so damn bad. He has no personality, and looks like a mosquito. Never like him and never will. Fellows don't hang with Kobe, ya he will tell on ya.

1935 days ago

I Remove Heads From Asses

People in Iran Riot because the loss of Democracy People in the La riot because a Lakers Game....and we wonder why when we visit other countries we have to say we're from Canada

1935 days ago

rain

I still have that song in my head. lol

1935 days ago