Spencer -- Jesus Saved Al Roker's Life!

6/15/2009 3:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Al Roker owes his life to religion -- because Spencer Pratt claims he would have ripped the dude's head off this morning ... if he hadn't recently been "saved by Jesus." Hallelujah!

Heidi & Spencer: Click to watch
The Pratts were leaving Planet Hollywood in NYC this afternoon where they unloaded on the weatherman again -- calling him "disrespectful" and "inappropriate."

tmz is the pits

I've got Spence pulling tricks and Heidi doing the best she can with that horse face of hers but I'm losing money with you on the computer instead of earning 20s on the stroll.

Have Spence show you how to take it up the "hershey highway" and maybe you can actually make as much as he does.

lulubee

were both of these two brought up in the dark, on a remote island, without any contact with civilization until just recently? There lack of social skills, intelligence , common sense or even reality for that matter is so far below any level I've ever experienced before I'm amazed? I guess they don't have any friends or family who care about them enough to tell them how 'normal' people act or they wouldn't be in the media making such a$$es out of themselves..maybe in future if they decide they need to sue someone , they should sue the people who raised them because they were failed miserably!!! ;)

What?

I am sure this incident has made a believer out of Paris. For sure, she is somewhere thanking God people are forgetting her and focusin on these two..............fill in the blank.

homer

I feel sorry for them.They just don't get it.

First whores!

110. Megan how many times do I have to tell you to go make me my money like the good little whore that you are.

Posted at 5:32PM on Jun 15th 2009 by Bitches go get me my money

___________________________________________________________

I'm still praying for you! Love you

Rick

Does he hang onto her hand so tightly because he's afraid she'll bolt and run away if he doesn't hang onto her?

JI

Man, this guy hasn't got the balls to do jack but flap his big fat mouth.

sound

I think "Megan" is really "Heidi", seriously. I know they both Heidi and Spencer read TMZ on a reg. basis to see what people say about them. The tabloids have made them famous and the minute the tabloids stop talking about them, they lose their fame.

What?

I expected more from a Christain lady; I expected a gracious and sweet spirit. That goes for Heidi, too.

GGG

PLEASE, DON'T GIVE THESE FREAK SHOWS ANY MORE AIR TIME. I AM GOING TO PUKE!!!!!!!!!!

Exit91South

When will the press stop covering the Dynamic Dildo Duo? Spencer is more fake than a rhinestone and his wife is just irritating, It's time for American public to quit creating celebs out of do nothing, no talent idiots.

Marla

Heidi, why are you with such a creep. He needs to learn how to shave, because a man he is not. He's just societies mooch, in fact the both of you are. What does he do for a living? Nothing but try to be famous. He's only famous for being a l lazy mamma's boy mooch. You do know where you will nd up if you stay with him. With no body, because no one can stand him, and eventually they won't be able to stand you either. You screwed up big time when you hooked up with this loser. So TMZ, stop giving these two any press, they don't deserve it. They couldn't even stay on I'm a Celebraty Get Me Out Of Here. They don't want to work for a living. Give me a break.

sound

Heidi I mean Megan I mean Heidi, you shouldn't have done Playboy. Jesus would NOT approve. I was surprised to hear that you posed for that magazine after tauting your Christianity and purity on national TV.

samps

ENOUGH of these DOUCHEBAGS. Really.

ELEANOR

AND YOU TWO WERE NOT DISRESPECTFUL ON THE CELEBRITY SHOW? GIVE ME A BREAK. THE TWO OF YOU TAKE THE CAKE IN BEING DISRESPECTFUL. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE WORD RESPECT MEANS!