Chaz Bono and GF

Go Public

6/16/2009 12:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

First pics and video of Chaz Bono and girlfriend Jennifer Elia, out and about in L.A. yesterday.

media-removed-tmz

Str8UpNilka

lol some of these comments are cracking me up. Where are the libs crying about hate?? haha

Stephanie

I don't understand HER. If she likes chicks be with chicks...but just by chopping off your boobs and taking hormones will not make you a man. You are just a woman trying to be like a man. That's it! She already is manly. Leave it at that.

Mikeyweho

Why do you care? - it is not YOUR body!!!

Once again - America is full of friggin' bigots!!!

Joe

Cher has kidnapped Emilio Estevez and Martin Sheen won't pay the ransom. You go girls/whatever. Keep honoring your priceless privacy. Larry King next week?

KZNSean

Thanks TMZ for giving Chaz the dignity he deserves. The pronoun switch is a huge step for people to recognize and you did it! Now its time for your readers to get over themselves and give people a chance to be comfortable in their own skin in whatever way they need to.

beth

Why do the breasts need removing anyway? MEN DO have breasts, just not developed like a womans due to hormones. Once she is taking more male hormones, the boobs will be smaller and she can bind them. Why surgically remove them? That's just effed up if you ask me. Let her be a man if she wants, really..I don't care. But SHE should lose weight first as others have said already.,

AJG13

Eww, it's even grosser than I thought from its earlier photos. I wonder what it's girlfriend sees in it? So once it is done transforming itself into a pretend dude, does that mean it's girlfriend isn't lez anymore?

MaggieMay

Bet they were doing a little shopping at SNAP ON TOOLS.....

Dan Tanna

Let the freak show begin

SP

It's a sick world!

Julie

NO SENSE IN BECOMING A MAN UNTIL "SHE" LOSES ALL THAT WEIGHT FIRST!

Frisco

I am not trying to be stupid or mean but she is a lesbian and so is her girlfriend...right? and now she is changing her sex. she will be a male. so is her gf still a lesbian? i mean, if i am attracted to men and my bf/ husband decides to become a woman...i am not sure i would still be with him. is that just me? i guess you have to go thru it to really know?

Julie

I WANT TO HAVE SURGERY AND BECOME A DOG SO I CAN BE MY OWN BEST FRIEND

.............

I bet it doesn't last and she is using Chastity or Chaz to get money. And she does look something like Cher. That just creeps me out.

QE2

It is a sad commentary that any MD would even start this process with her/him, given the role that hormones play with weight, I guess enough money will buy anything on the west coast, even if it is dangerous.