Chaz Bono and GF

Go Public

6/16/2009 12:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

First pics and video of Chaz Bono and girlfriend Jennifer Elia, out and about in L.A. yesterday.

media-removed-tmz

Karen

What an adorable couple...at least that's what I'm expected to say, right? Yuk is my initial and true reaction. I do believe that Chastity/Chaz/Whatever needs fat reduction surgery when "they" go under the knife for the sex change operation.

annie

Chastity needs to deal with her self loathing, a sex change operation is not going to change anything

Horhay

So she likes big guys. Is that Jonah Hill Jennifer is with?

mrs. brand

Forget the gender reassignment surg, what she really needs is gastric bypass.

sandyduncansglasseye

so, when is the reality TV show?

bsharkey1

disgusting

ml

TMZ is sooooo trashy!!!

215girl

I cant believe that Chere is her mother

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

Creepy PeePee

Poopyhead

so she's going to get an addadichtome operation? how revolting and insane.

bsharkey1

She should really get a car that She is capable of climbing in/out of... too low.

LTBK

For some reason I cannot open these photos, but I have seen Chaz before and she is not ugly. She does need to lose weight though. I really can't believe what disgusting lowlife pieces of sh#t some of you must be in the real world to write some of these horrible things about another human being. And don't write back that it is TMZ, what did I expect. You damn well know (and are hoping) that she might read them. It makes you feel so GOOD to think of her devasted face reading this crap. GOD I WOULD LOVE TO SEE what mutations are behind those computors!!! That said, I wish she could find another way to go to find happiness and feel complete. It just seems a shame to have such drastic measures taken. To be perfectly healthy (physically) and have your body go through that. I think being in the spotlight because of her mother and father all these years, being a lesbian and coming out (again, with Cher as her mother that could NOT have been easy, nothing against Cher) and who knows what else has gone on in her life. But it does SEEM she is desperate to feel "normal" and at peace wih herself. I hope she can find another way. If not, best of luck to her. And eat Sh#t to any nasty comments coming back to me.

Cleo K

looking at the comments, I'm shaking my head. I forget now and then how incredibly cruel people can be.. you who are must have very pinched, unhappy lives that your only power can be gained going after someone else..

Chaz, you go.. I'm glad you found the courage to do what will make you feel complete. My thoughts and my prayers are with you. God is smiling, I'm sure.

Poopyhead

the words "pig vomit" come to mind

I Love Rock n' Roll

I cannot believe some of the comments posted on this website. Very heartless and cruel. The only reason this is news is because her mother is "Cher" and "Cher" is a celebrity. Does this automatically make CHAZ a celebrity? Look at the pics. Look into her eyes. Can't you see pain?

She/he should be allowed to live their life however he/she chooses, not be judged by all of your moronic comments and being followed around 24/7 by the paps.

Harvey Levin is worse than a child molester allowing this kind of B.S. to be posted ANYWHERE on the internet.