Chaz Bono and GF

Go Public

6/16/2009 12:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

First pics and video of Chaz Bono and girlfriend Jennifer Elia, out and about in L.A. yesterday.

media-removed-tmz

Sally

Even as a man, Chaz/Chas is not a goodlooking guy. Why would a hottie like that want to be with him/her? I mean girlfriend can get better in a man or a woman.

1934 days ago

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

Is she going to get a set of hairy balls too???
Poor Sonny!!!

MominReading

Yuck, Yuck, Yuck. Chastity/Chaz needs to go on a diet or anesthesia will be a risk. ACK!

alberta

i could never hate myself that much where i let myself become some fat disgusting looking slob who has nothing more to look forward to than attempting to change my sex because i simply can not deal with my own self. she needs to get her health in check (because you know it's bad) and get her emotions in line and THEN decide if she wants to change her sex. right now i just see a slob who is disconnected from herself who wants to make herself even uglier. makes me sick. nauseating.

tlynn

Only in America...no matter what it does, it will always be a woman! It can get a "john holmes" bat & kiwi balls, it still will be a woman! Let me get this straight, it is a lesbian, it wants the breasts removed & a strap on sew'd on....why the strap on? Lesbians like women, so how does a schlong fit into this picture? The birth certificate will be changed to reflect a man. Clearly, it is still confused. So, after all the surgeries needed, what happens 2-3 years down the line & it has changed it's mind? It ought to be against the law to perform these surgeries!! What next? A confused nutjob who decides it want boobs, but a sclong instead of a hotbox? And which restroom will you go in? These things just lead to bigger problems for everyone! I think I'd like to have a dogs hearing capabilities, can I have his ears transplanted on the side of my head? Where does it end?

Jo

Chaz deserves all the happiness that comes his way. It is intersting to read all the mean spirited comments- Chaz strikes me as one celeb kid who has done good with his life by advocating for others... time to look in the mirror peep's!

ANTI-OBAMA

Ummm...she/he looks the same. Has something changed?

justsaying

Changing to a man my ass. She was born a woman, is a woman now and WILL DIE A WOMAN!!!

GGG

THIS IS SO NOT RIGHT. WHAT A FREAK SHOW!

tw

OK. She is a lesbian and likes women. Now she is going to be a man and still like women? Is that weird or what? Stay female. you already look like a man. Good God what a mess. Of course when you mom is Cher and looks like a drag queen,what do you expect? Must have been confusing for a kid growing up in the Bono household.

King

My aunt thinks Chaz is hot.......she is sweatin her

yoli

Good luck Chaz, we should never judge anyone, we do not live in their shoes.

Alias

I remember watching the old Sunny & Cher show decades ago when they brought "Chas" on stage. She was at the cutie stage, maybe 2-1/2 years old, and they asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up. She said "a football playler (sic)". Guess it came true. Girlfriend (boyfriend?) has to lose weight though...then she might make a handsome man.

camaguey

I hope you're happy, TMZ: NOW I'M BLIND!!!

Bash a Pap

There is so much hate in this country.