Megan Fox -- Camel-flauged

6/16/2009 10:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

media-removed-tmz

rob

the greatest toe of them all.

hmmm

nothing wrong with that, more cushion for ur penis haha

Michael Madsen

I'd like to be her Veterinarian.

Michael Madsen

TMZ... you hit the bullseye. This is what it's all about.
This is why Clinton's a complete tool... Larry King has forty ex-wives, Mel G. is coughin' up real estate, Rianna is gittin' beat down, Joan Rivers has face lifts, Kobe's a rapist, Troy was destroyed, most guys are in prison, ... the only thing this pic can't explain is landing on the moon and Perez Hilton... other than that... this picture explains the story of Man. Period.

Poopyhead

and it also SMELLS like a camel toe

L. P.

Nasty whore. (I hope she sees this).

Jon

Nice!!! Gotta love her cameltoe, would love to see the rear view. Would like to see a close-up of her cameltoe for further study. Trying to figure out why her cooter "swings" to the left, maybe it has something to do with her weird thumbs. Now if we can just get some nice cameltoe shots of Taylor Swift...

Charlotte

HAHAHA...so, like, even if she knew it was going on what was she to do? Should she do the butt up in the air backwards thing while grabbing between her legs and yanking on those pants? HAHAHA there would have only been more pictures taken. This IS funny, though, but lay off her thumbs, seriously, who throws a cupcake?

Jon

Please TMZ - show us a closeup picture of that cute cameltoe.

juli305

SOMETIMES U CANT HELP IT...I HAVE THAT PROBLAM ALLLLLL THE FREAKIN TIME.NO MATTER WHAT I WEAR..JEANS..BOI SHORTS...SWEATS...ITS JUST THERE. BUT I THINK THIS CHICK DID IT ON PURPOSE...CUZ ITS WAYY TOO IN THERE HAHAHAH WHAT CAN I SAY???? IVE BEEN BLEESED :)

Politico Pablo

No underwear and thin cotton pants make for a revealing shot. Poor girl can't escape the camera lens, but she can take comfort in the fact she has MILLIONS of DOLLARS deposited into her bank account. Guess that's the price you pay for fame and celebrity.

Brian

Thank you TMZ. There is a low applause in the office at the moment. Your photographer might be due a bonus.

L

I can't believe all the "you must be jealous" comments! You've GOT to be kidding! I've never had nor I have I ever heard this conversation: "Gawd, I'm SO jealous of her camel toe!" "Oh, I know, me too! I sure wish I had one like that"
Stupid!

jrad247

My pants just got a little tighter....

THANKS TMZ !!!