Usher Didn't Put a Ring On It

6/16/2009 11:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Usher didn't speak a word about filing for divorce from wife of 22 months, Tameka Foster, yesterday at LAX -- but he didn't have to ... that ringless finger said a mouthful.

Usher: Click to watch

PEPSI Generation

Unles you can`t keep it in your pants

PEPSI Generation

Is on his downstairs TMZ didn`t know that?.

Jeremy

This guy is a pimp - would you even want to be married to someone who might have two or three girls on the side. TMZ matters to me no matter what MatterMeter com says.

First whores!

Harvey

Enough with stories on these d-list 'celebrities'. We want stories on real celebrities like Heidi and Spencer.
Love you Heidi and Spence.

samm

OMG.. WHEN IS THE WHITE COMMUNITY GOING TO KNOW WHAT BLACK FOLKS HAVE KNOWN FOR YEARS.

Usher is GAY as the day is long. Tameka was his beard. He pulled a Michael Jackson. He will get custody of the kids and be on his merry gay way.

I am thinking she had something on him. She was his stylist. MAybe she saw him and blackmailed him. Either way he is a dookie chaser....look at his mannerism

NOT THAT THEY IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT.

Just google USHER GAY.

Anita

Usher is a wuss who handed his balls to his mother a long time ago.

What true man in his right mind would let his mother interfere in his life and marriage the way Usher has done.
Cut the apron strings and grow up, jerk!

AnnQ

Yikes...that's sad. Anyone who's been Divorced knows it's one of the most stressful things you can go through (You don't think it would be b/c it's so common....but it is).

Shay

Usher was too young to get married, especially to someone who is much older than him, with a hand full of kids! It was bound to happen. Not much surprised. I don't even think anyone was surprised. Not even them.

Only marry foreign women

Is this line were I lose my children, eighteen years of income and 1/2 my sh1t? Oh great. Look. The line's movin'.

OKEEDOKEE!!!

The marriage lasted 21 months longer than I thought it would.

Krista

What a pig! No one remembers the value of marriage anymore!

john

I'd love to have gay sex with usher.