Bionic Woman Sued

6/17/2009 7:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bionic Women Lindsay WagnerBionic Woman Lindsay Wagner is being sued over a car crash.

Kent Smith claims Wagner's car hit his car which he was driving, resulting in injuries, hospital bills ... the works.

Wagner wasn't driving. She owns the car and was a passenger. It was being driven by Regina Samsel, who works for Wagner.

We got a "no comment" from both Lindsay and Regina.

What If

Hi Lindsay.... I still love you! :-)

- Eric

Carolyn A-B

Still beautiful, and a remarkable actress. It's great to see her again. Loved her as the German airplane stewardess in the hostage drama. I was impressed when she spoke German. Stay strong, Lindsay.

punchapap

Now I know why they show her in the "soft filter" mode on those mattress commercials. Makes her look 20 years younger.

K

#3 YOU TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH!!! hahahaha. I always make my husband watch that commercial because she's blurry but nothing else in the commercial is. Whoa, baby! a little saggy there.

The REAL DEAL

I think she looks great and has not undergone the absurd and painful plastic surgery to make her look like a fkng cat.

Secondly, this moron will get nothing from her and has probably already had his claims handled by the insurance companies. You can't get compensated twice and can't go after a passenger for damages no matter who owns the vehicle.

Finally, I blame Obama.

blues fan

We should all look so good at her age.......she is a big believer in homeopathic remedies to maintain her health, they obviously work great for her.

who gives a shit

I'm sure she has car insurance and it covers someone else driving your car.............

lynn

Natural beauty is what Lindsay has and I applaud her for her effords in helping people try to live a better life and heal there hurts in there past, go to lindsaywagner.com if you want to see what she has been up to. God be with you and protect you.

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

TMZ is this really a story?

People have insurance for this... It's called no fault.

Slow day I guess...

Zippy T. Pinhead

It seems like she could have heard the other car comming with her bionic ear and avoided this accident. So I would have to say its all her fault.

JANE DOE

again...that What Insurance is for!!

Oh and She was a BITCH back in the 80's when I met Her!

Mariah

I thought I was looking at an age-progressed picture of the lady that plays Miranda on Sex and The City.

Poopyhead

and this washed-up ugly old has-been has a personal employee for what???...to stuff fan mail envelopes? LOL

I'M READY FOR MY CLOSE-UP MR DeMILLE

emrobs

Is it just me or is this what Cynthia Nixon will look like in 20 years!

mj

Some of you are so mean ,Just think what folks will say about you when your of age .
She looks great and I agree he is just wanting to cash in on her because she is a celebrity.
The guy is a swindler if ya ask me .
And you ask why we have a backed up court rooms .
When guys like this waist there time on crap like this .

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments