Kanye

Drops $5,000

on Women's Clothing

6/17/2009 1:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Now we're not sayin' she's a gold-digger -- but whoever Kanye West is dating just scored a serious wardrobe upgrade.

Kanye Women's Clothing

TMZ has learned the rapper and one of his boys rolled through the Deliciously Vintage women's clothing store in Chicago on Thursday -- and we're told he blew more $5,000 on dresses and accessories.

Sources close to the situation tell us Kanye was looking for inspiration pieces for a new clothing line he's launching. When asked if the clothes were for a special lady friend, he replied "Come on now, you know who it's for!"

Any guesses?

girlgonegreen420

that bald bitch

1924 days ago

Cliff

$5000? Apparently you've never met my girlfriend, that's one shopping spree in NYC or Philly. And we definately don't have Kanye's kinda money.

1924 days ago

G2thaZ

first WAHHHHHHH

1924 days ago

I am

Nah, it's really for 'Shanye', his feminine alter ego.

1924 days ago

Paige

Biggest douche in entertainment. By a long long long long way.

1924 days ago

dantas

that stripper girl he was dating you guys kept talkin all that mess about most likely

1924 days ago

for heavens sake

Amber Rose, that ugly gold digger stripper hoe he's dating

1924 days ago

rhbjorn

He's a lumberjack, and he's OK.

1924 days ago

Whamo

The clothes are for HIM. He like to dance around in front of the mirror and say ....Look at me ,I`m as pretty as a little girl!
and..I`m the new girl of our generation!....

1924 days ago

sharon

I just hope the dresses weren't for him. I know that some people would thing so what if he wears womens clothing, but I for one don't I just think men dressing in womens things is freaky. I can't help it I just know that it is way odd.
Sharon, Greenville Michigan

1923 days ago

rachel

Lady Gaga--they're going on tour later this year or next...she has said she loves vintage shops.

1923 days ago

who gives a shit

HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????

1923 days ago

Edumacated

Oh please! Everyone with half a brain knows Kanyetta is on the DL and has been since the early days when he and John Legend were a couple. Show me one straight man who is as obsessed with women's "fashion" as this guy. You young kids (20-somethings) who buy his thoroughly unbelievable tough-guy image are too gullible for words. And those of you who spend your money to make this marginally-talented egomaniac even richer have raised stupidity to a new level.

1923 days ago

Tres

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..............I hope it isn't that AMBERSLUT! Kayne,she using you!

1923 days ago

Kathryn

The clothes are probably from him. He's so gay! Either that, or his new clothing line is just going to be knock off of someone else's designs. That's what these guys do. Originality is not a word embraced by the hip-hop cuture.

1923 days ago