Kate Gosselin's Hair -- Blame It on Diane

6/17/2009 12:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We now have someone to blame for Kate Gosselin's newly frosted, chunk-striped, bi-level, Flock of Seagulls-humped-a-porcupine, reverse mullet weave -- Diane's Hair Design in Pennsylvania.

Kate Gosselin
Kate's infamous 'do went in for a little touch up at DHD this week -- either that, or she's been getting the 'do done at Ben's Shoe Repair by accident.

Would you really be surprised?

KNDEAR

#14... WOW! I would have to agree! I saw that this morning on AOL and completely forgot about it. It does speak volumes to just what we hold to a higher standard...Some of the TMZers seem to think that she should have spanked her hairdresser instead, I tend to disagree... She is not the only one to have ever spanked her child...she used poor judgement doing it in front of the cams...but 8 kids.... I'd be praying for God to turn me in to elastigirl from the INCREDIBLES!

yvetterene

Her hair is cute. I think it is very becoming on her. I think people just need to cut her some slack. The media is going against her now and EVERYTHING she does is under scrutiny. Truly, there are more important issues going on in the world.

superchunk

She is HOT!

LittleBit

I don't know, maybe it's because I'm from the midwest...I don't think her hair is that bad. And I don't think giving your 3 or 4 year old a little spanking is that bad either.

carol

The show is losing viewers - people are really disgusted with the kids being pimped out and Kate's greediness. In some article somewhere , she said "I have to provide for my kids" I started laughing. She isn't providing - they are providing for her.

Brian

I think Ben's Shoe Repair would do a better job. That is a ridiculous hair style. RIDICULOUS.

Curious

Why don't you report on the story of Kate hitting Leah! She was using her fist! That is NOT a spanking!

SEO Company

Her hair looks like it even has gray in it. Love the shoe repair sign. lol

waaa waa waaa

I like Kate and I like Kate's hair style. TMZ you need to leave her and her family alone.

Amy Grindhouse

thank heavens someone has been held responsible for that nasty cheaply done monstrosity!

Kathryn

I absolutely hate her hairdo. I don't know why ANY woman would wear their hair that way. Is it a east coast thing? I live in California, and I've noticed other women who wear their hair that way and they are from back east? anyays, its awful. Oh well, I can't stand her either.

Jamie

I wish they would all just go away

Originalkat

You can tell a good haircut and especially coloring in the daylight. This a bad coloring and doesn't even look professional. The very reason I don't go to salons at all. The haircut looks like she was in the chair, they started on the back and she had to run home for the cameras. This woman is too full of herself and she is no star.

Sarah Jones

Am I the only one that likes her hair?? I suppose I might be! Even though I think TMZ's description of it is absolutely hilarious, I still have always liked it.

di

I like her hair too....although I wouldn;'t get it, but it looks good on her.