Kate Gosselin's Hair -- Blame It on Diane

6/17/2009 12:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We now have someone to blame for Kate Gosselin's newly frosted, chunk-striped, bi-level, Flock of Seagulls-humped-a-porcupine, reverse mullet weave -- Diane's Hair Design in Pennsylvania.

Kate Gosselin
Kate's infamous 'do went in for a little touch up at DHD this week -- either that, or she's been getting the 'do done at Ben's Shoe Repair by accident.

Would you really be surprised?

LisaL

"Flock of Seagulls-humped-a-porcupine"
ROFL... too hilarious.
And I'm surprised anyone likes her hair. It's ugly as sin.

tellitlikeitis

I love Kates hair!!!! And Johns also!!!!!

yeppers

I think Kates hair is a very nice style for her. Probably wouldn't look good on you, but looks far better than before she had style. I'm not getting what the big deal is? She looks good and you know it!

JJ

I like her hair! Some of you people are pathetic! Leave the poor girl alone.

littlebigmomma

I think her hair is cute and probably easy to do, with that many kids I would want an easy hair style too. And spanking children should be done MORE often, not less. If more parents actually disciplined their children, we would not have all these mouthy, lazy kids today. My kids have manners, are involved in activities and get good grades in school. WHAT A CONCEPT!

cindilou

does no one notice that she has the same hair as P!nk and Carey hart in the So What vid?

LC

The difference between Kate Gosselin's hairstyle and Victoria Beckham's is Kate's 'porcupine' look that separates the bob-inspired front and the very short back! Victoria's past hairstyle (which I adored) may be the inspiration to this look... but it does not even come remotely close in execution!

hateit

I think you should blame it on Chuckie.

Dirk Diggler

That hairdo looks terrible.

JJ

It is amusing to me that the people complaining about the hair are people that need to go back to school and learn how to spell. Your - you're. Break - brake. Here - hear. You could of did better?

Yeah, right. I see how intelligent you are and will listen to your suggestions about hair.

Tommy

My friend and I stopped into a local Starbucks, we drove in I saw a lady in her car having the identical HairDo as Kate. I told him look there Kate from Jon and Kate. We then noticed that there were another three women in and around the parking lot with this Do. Over half the women. It's pretty popular and as a Dude, I got to say I like it. Kind of elegant kind of sporty, with a little trashy bleach blonde added for all us guys.

HKS

I like her hair!

Ashley

A NASTY NASTY NASTY WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOO PROUD OF MYSELF BECAUSE I DO NOTTTTTTT WATCH THIS BITTCH SHOW ANYMORE!!! SHE ABUSES HER KIDS AND THINKS SHE IS ALLLLLL THAT! SHE IS NOTHING BUT A WORTHLESS PIECE OF CRAP!!!!!!!! GO AWAY KATE WITH HER NASTY SELF! YOU ARE DISGUSTING! STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP SELLING YOUR KIDS YOU STANK HO

Joanne Norton

My guess would be Ben's Shoe Repair......no hairdresser would do that!!!

Ashley

KATE SUKS!!!!!!!!!!! SHE SELLS HER KIDS FOR MONEY!!!! IM SOOOOO GLAD I DONT WATCH THIS SHOW, SHE MAKES MY STOMACH TURN, I CAN'T STAND THE SITE OF THIS WHORE! KATE IS A LOSER WHO THINKS SHE IS ONE HOT MOMMA, SHE IS A NASTY HO! KATE GOOOOOOO AWAY!!!!!!!!!