Kate Gosselin's Hair -- Blame It on Diane

6/17/2009 12:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We now have someone to blame for Kate Gosselin's newly frosted, chunk-striped, bi-level, Flock of Seagulls-humped-a-porcupine, reverse mullet weave -- Diane's Hair Design in Pennsylvania.

Kate Gosselin
Kate's infamous 'do went in for a little touch up at DHD this week -- either that, or she's been getting the 'do done at Ben's Shoe Repair by accident.

Would you really be surprised?

Ashley

KATE IS A HO!!!!!!!!!!!!

KATE IS A HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NASTY NASTY STANK HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOPPPPPPPPP SELLING YOUR KIDS!!!!!!!!!! IM SOOOO GLAD CHILDREN SERVICES ARE INVESTIGATING THIS HO!!!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOO AWAY YOU SLLUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT MOMMA

Cheryl

Ha! Wicked funny Monica! TMZ I couldn't of said it better myself! Very accurate description!

Bunzer

Her hair looks good on her I think! Saw a lady the other day with the same "do" and it looked good on her too!

Lake Lady

I hate it when someone says "on accident" . This is incorrect. It is on purpose...and by accident. The TMZ writer needs to go back to school. It makes me crazy when people use incorrect English. By the way ....I hate her hair...but I like the show, and think everyone should just give them a break.....and to the writer that spelled it brake....this is the correct spelling.....bad spelling makes me crazy, too.

tiger'smomaphonytoo

Kate, with her pretend celebrity status, could get a clown shoe discount at Ben's Shoe Repair. Kate could wear that on her head, it would only improve her look!

1902 days ago

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was on the Gosselin's side until I watched the American Copper episode,How can someone thats unemployed buy a 150,000.00 bike?O yea exploit ther childern

Cheryl

LMAO @ yikes! haaaaaaaaaa

Michmyster

hahaha, done at the shoe repair by accedent, that made me laugh

erin

Sorry but you all need to stop with the hair cut. Admit it, she can pull it off. And calling it a reverse mullet makes me cringe because I had that same cut for 4 years in high school and everyone LOVED it. It was unique and only a select few can pull it off. If you put a picture of Kate right after the sextuplets next to her now, are you REALLY going to say she looked better then? Even if you absolutely hate Kate, you have to admit that she looks amazing now for having had 8 kids!!

roadie28

Give me a break TMZ, I love you guys, but this story is getting lame. Personally I don't thnk her hair looks bad at all. I think it suits her, so what if the style is dated? Crazy hairstyles are the 'in' thing right now anyways, aren't they? Mohawks are back in style, and look at Rihanna's hair. Anyways, I think she looks fine, leave her alone about her hair already!

Pat

Enough of Kate, she's had her 15 minutes of fame. Everything is all about her . Some poor little boy asked for her autograph (don't know why he would want it) and she told him she was to busy. What a bitch.

L. P.

36. I am a hair stylist & so many of our clients are asking for this cut! I actually love it so much myself that I am sporting it. The compliments I have got are too many to mention....& people have come in from seeing my hair & want the same style.
I think Kate looks fabulous! It's classy, easy to take care of & is totally in fashion. Maybe all of you people just hate Kate & will look for anything to hurl insults at her. I'm talking hair here..not about her as a mother! I LOVE Kate's hair! Maybe you female shut-ins who have noting but your computer to communicate with the real planet, might want to take a look in the mirror at yourselves, get into the shower a shower ( I know it's a challenge for y'all), brush your teeth, put on some clean clothes, & go ask for Kate's cut. Who knows...you might look great!

Posted at 12:51PM on Jun 17th 2009 by Lori
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another self righteous, holier then thou- my sh*t don't stink snob. Who the hell do you think you are anyway? Do everyone a favor and get over yourself!

LDD

There are NO excuses for this chick... Shes a pyscho.. she's not a mother... a mother wouldn't put her kids on televion and expose them to all of the paparazzi... not just this family, but all those families that are on TLC showing thier kids lives... It's disgusting...

Now more on the mother... she is money hungry, controlling, rude, a VERY angry person, never happy, and everything has to be done her way.. no wonder her husband cheated.. and I HATE CHEATERS, but this bitch pushed him over the edge... I'm not making excuses for this stupid husband, but this whole show is messed up.. even the father is money hungry referring people to magazines and the show itself to find out information.. well you know what? this isn't going to last... and I can't wait til they fail.

jamiestarlynn

This picture is SO over Photoshopped. It's called using shadow/highlight in PS. I use it to enhance my real estate photos.

Karen