Kate Gosselin's Hair -- Blame It on Diane

6/17/2009 12:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We now have someone to blame for Kate Gosselin's newly frosted, chunk-striped, bi-level, Flock of Seagulls-humped-a-porcupine, reverse mullet weave -- Diane's Hair Design in Pennsylvania.

Kate Gosselin
Kate's infamous 'do went in for a little touch up at DHD this week -- either that, or she's been getting the 'do done at Ben's Shoe Repair by accident.

Would you really be surprised?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

yowza

--------------------------------
Her hair is seriously horrible, one of the worst styles I've ever seen. It's so trashy, pity because she could be pretty with a better style. Every time I look at her hair, i cringe.

1919 days ago

Stephanie---Stoner

Are u serious? U ppl wanna hate b/c she spanked one of her kids? I have 2 kids. Nd yeah, they get spanked. Hate on that u stupid motha f*****. I'm pretty damn sure that more than half of tha world's population of ppl has been spanked @ least twice in their lifetime. Get tha f*** over it already! Ppl do worse things to their children nd all anyone cares about is when Kate spanks her kid? This is what tha world has come too.....PATHETIC

1919 days ago

Phyllis Z

So TMZ, when were you in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania? This sign is on Derry Street, not far from where I live. I really doubt that there is another sign like this smewhere else!

1919 days ago

Me

Sorry, but I like her hair style. Why is it that you criticize Kate for wearing her hair like this but not Victoria Beckham when she did? Everyone has it out for Kate, that's why. Like I said earlier, I may not care for her myself, but I think it's time to let it go and quit talking about her hairstyle. It's getting old.

1919 days ago

Mamma Mia

Hate the lighter color.It makes her look washed up( I meant washed out)

1919 days ago

yupyup

newly frosted, chunk-striped, bi-level, Flock of Seagulls-humped-a-porcupine, reverse mullet weave...that is freakin hilarious!!

1919 days ago

Porky

Seriously, that hair is the most RIDICULOUS do in all of showbiz.

I think it's technically called "The Dead Badger".

1918 days ago

rossy

O,M.G NOT THE FIRST OR LAST MOM TO SPANK A BRATTY CHILD. NOTHING WRONG WITH A SPANK ON THE BRATTY BUTT GOOD JOB KATE. i AM SURE YOU HAVE H IT JON WORST,,,,, THATS WHY HE ALWAYS LOOKS SCARED >

1916 days ago

Michelle

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! How the hell died and made all of us judgers? I can not believe that we are down to picking on hair color, style or anything. If they were any other family going through the same thing we wouldn't think twice. Shame on all of you that feel your lives are so perfect that you have to degrade someone's charater and morals or likes and dislikes. Shame, Shame!!!!!

1913 days ago

Sherry

I think Kate looks great. Who of us looks that good after having 8 kids. I'm a RN, Kate's a RN, being a nurse you have to show some aggressive take charge decisions. I enjoy watching her, and I'm impressed with her child rearing ability. I have 5 children and she has a lot of better charge than most moms. You go girl, Jon needs to grow up.

1913 days ago

Shortnsaszy

Whats so wrong with her hair. The cut looks pretty much the same the only thing I see different is the coloring. Big Freaking deal. Why dont you people back off. There is an economy crisis going on and this is all any one has to worry about. Give me a break. And dont tell me none of you have NEVER spanked one of your children because I would say your a liar. Thats the problem with this work, everyone is afraid to disapline their child.

paul milliken

I don't watch the show but I do like to read what the people have to say and I also like to write from time to time.Most of the comments are really funny and like everything else some shouldn't have been written.I also think that most of the people like myself just like to slam them in anyway possible.And until TLC cancells their show they better be ready to take on the American public and as we all it can and will be brutal.And now that OCTOMOM has wormed her way into the comment pool things can only get funnier with the comments.Think about it you have the worse mother in America (OCTOMOM)taking on the second worse mother(kate)in America by slamming each other and the people of this country as the judges. And it look's like that OCTOMOM has thrown the first insults so will kate defend herself or will she take a backseat to OCTOMOM and become the worse mother in America by default.Now that is what TLC should be putting on the air.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7