Matthew Broderick -- Justice Will Prevail

6/17/2009 1:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Matthew Broderick has just released a statement through his rep, Simon Halls, regarding allegations that two police chiefs concocted a plan to break into the Ohio home of SJP's surrogate mother.

"Matthew and Sarah Jessica have complete faith in the legal system. But because it's a criminal investigation -- we will not be making any more comment. What I can say is the entire family looks forward to the healthy delivery of their daughters later on this summer."

Launch photos

Mikey

DO YOU MEAN THE CHILDREN THEY ARE PURCHASING SO THEY DO HAVE THAT HORSE FACE LOOK?

TMZClassifieds.com

Matthew Broderick is crazy!

Michael Madsen

Buying children... 2 million on a party for basketball hmmm. is there by any chance a guy by the neme of Nero fiddling near a bonfire?

Lynn

Is that SJP or Cher? :P

.............

I can't imagine why anyone would want to do this but they must be paying alot of money to keep her set up for life. I hope this doesn't end up in tears.

Michael Madsen

She's licking her lips like she just swallowed... a mutton chop.... oh wait a minute... her head is a Mutton Chop... righhhttt.

kurometarikku

Crazy! Thank goodness the foals are ok.

messygirl

Mikey, you're an idiot. Surrogate means the woman is simply carrying the babies in her uterus. The eggs came from Sarah Jessica Parker, and the sperm from Broderick. They WILL look like hers, because they ARE hers and Broderick's. They babies are not related at all to the surrogate mother.

Fd

who care

yucko123

oooooo, red eyes, couldn't they put the red eye reduction for Matt's pic or at least fix it, he looks devilish

why?

WTF? What planet am I on? The po-po plotting felonies. Stories like this give me the feeling there is an alternate universe out there that has nothing to do with any reality I am familiar with. If this story is true then I hope these stupid dumb a$$ cops do time.

L.S

you read my mind # 9 I can't stand that little gay puke.....

floydpink

Boy I hope that kid dosen't look like surrograte broad. Why da hell didn't they get someone like camal toe Megan Fox?

annie

IDIOT SARAH AND HER FREAKY WORM OF A BUTT-UGLY HUSBAND DECIDED THE
PLANET HAD TO HAVE MORE SPAWN FROM HIS LIMP LITTLE PENIS. THEY ARE
SICKENING. THEY ARE TOO OLD, TOO. IT'S NOT A HOBBY. IT'S A LONG
PROCESS CALLED PARENTHOOD. THEY ARE FREAKS.

THIS CRAP WITH "SURROGATES" IS PATHETIC. I'M SICK OF IT. INSTEAD OF
ADOPTING ONE OF A MILLION ORPHANS IN THE WORLD, THEY JUST HAVE TO PAY
A POOR WOMAN A VERY MEASLY,UNGENEROUS SUM SO THEY CAN IMPLANT THEIR
CRAP IN HER. IMAGINE THAT YOU GET TOLD YOUR REAL MOTHER WAS PAID TO
HAVE YOU. THESE PEOPLE ARE OUT OF TOUCH AND THINK THE WORLD REVOLVES
AROUND THEM. THEY ARE GAS-BAGS.