'NJ Housewives' are Table Flippin' Ridiculous

6/17/2009 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's a bunch of backstory here, but chances are if you've never seen an episode of the "Real Housewives of New Jersey," you won't care anyway. Just enjoy this nuclear dinner freakout, courtesy of Teresa and Danielle.

Real Housewives fight: Click to watch
On last night's ridiculous season finale, dishes flew, one called the other a "prostitute whore" and a table was nearly tossed over.

P.S. -- Did we mention some of the ladies' kids were around? "Real" classy.

Annette85

NJHW needs more story line than Danielle's boring past. For real. We need to get her off camera because she's not that entertaining. This is coming from a real housewife in San Diego. :)

Margaret

Bringing the book was wrong and a slap in the face to Teresa. Teresa flipping the table for no reason was ridiculous. I cannot believe Jackie's in laws ganged up on her like that. What a load of crap. Why are they attacking Danielle when they have issues on their own? Dina's hubby is a cheater, so is Caroline's.

Linda Mott

I love my sister (who lives next door to me) so I watched the housewives of Atlanta, New York and Orange County, BUT after half an hour of the opening show of the New Jersey housewives, I told her she would have to watch it at home. It is so staged and such low class, that I feel like barfing. What a waste of time, get a good book and read it!

Alicia

Yes, the best episode of the housewives ever. Although Teresa seemed to steal the spot light by acting like an insane and deranged animal, she only did so because she is truly as ditsy as she appears and was too challenged by the commentary taking place. I LOVE the way Jacqueline stood up for Danielle. Kudos! I wonder what those other housewives would do when their husbands leave them (especially Teresa) and they are faced with the reality that they have not one marketable skill.

Crystal

Being a "cheating" Italian man in Northern NJ is nothing. It happens and as long as the man comes home to his family, it is privately acceptable. I know. I lived it. However, it wasn't acceptable to ME so I divorced him and took everything.

A lot of this was filmed in the area that I live in, I've been to the Brownstone on many occasions (even had my wedding reception there), and it IS an accurate representation of the Italian upper class, although there ARE acceptions. Nice right? That's why I'm a Jersey Girl living in another state now. I just couldn't deal with it anymore.

Money doesn't buy class.

William

Yikes. Living proof that white trash with money is still just white trash with money. How did this bunch come by their wealth btw. They all look and act like they hav Mob connections. But it is FUN.

Mrs. Pine

This was the most hilarious episode yet. My tauts:
1. Danielle had an itty bitty purse at dinner, where the hell did she stash the book? Did Clemenza tape it under the table?
2. I loved when Albie, Caroline's handsome son, proclaimed Joe to be his hero, Joe is a hoot! Though I bet he has killed people with his bare hands.
3. The hypocrisy of the Manzo sisters investigating Danielle's past! What about their own family's shady past (father in law "Tiny" riddled with bullets found in the trunk of his car)? Yet they are worried about some two bit whore's bad influence on the kids!
4. Jackie's parents ("we're just simple people") pull up in an RV the size of Van Halen's tour bus.
5. Teresa's classy oversharing about how Joe makes her ladyparts sore, THEN playing good mommie, makes the kids leave the room for the Danielle showdown.
6. Has Dina's husband, Tommy Manzo, disappeared like his dad? He was nowhere to be seen through the entire series.
7. Caroline's husband looks like Billy Joel.

Joanna

Im glad Danielle brought the book. They were all there so it was time to confront the troublemaker. Theresa acted like an idiot with her flipping the table. A mother of 3 flipping the table? Classless..embaressing. Her husband sits there like a jerkoff too. Jacqueline and her husband are the only classy people at that table. Caroline thinks she is TONY SOPRANO, tries to be too much of a tough girl. Come on fat lady, give it a rest. Theresa should of got her nose done, never mind her boobs and please with that stupid hair...Her house is so tacky. Too gaudy. Yuck. Dina better get off the "I didnt do anything, I did nothing" become her OWN woman and stop hiding behind your fat sister. Caroline enough with the "Bring it on" comment already. I want to see a real tough girl get in your face. I want to see how tough you are. Danielle needs to get her life together and stop acting like a 20 year old slut. She has two daughters. Enough.

TJ

God, I hate all these cable "reality" shows. Stupid.

Scroomy

What do you think was the smell in Tereas wine cellar? I'm thinking somethin shady happening here.

Bex

I guess I'm 'poor" compared to some of these women, but I practice dignity and grace in my life and am richer than any one of them.

the truth

Bravo needs to change its name to trailer park TV there is nothing artistic about this channel anymore made just fro the rednecks

Crazygirl

DANIELLE BELIEVES SHE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN EVERYONE ELSE (INCLUDING HER GIRLS). THAT WHORE DANIELLE CANNOT SELF-REFLECT AND REARELY TAKES RESPONSIBILITY FOR HER ACTIONS AND FEELINGS. THE REST OF THEM ,THINK!!!! THEY ARE IN THE GODFATHER MOVIE. REAL JERSEY GIRLS WOULD NEVER HAVE THE KIDS IN THE ROOM, WITH THAT BLOW UP!!!THEY MAKE MY BEAUTIFUL STATE LOOK BAD!!!

Tj

I hate the New Jersey show. It's just plain BORING!!!! I won't be watching if there is a new season. Time to try a new city Bravo, because this one is a miss.

A

Oh my God...never watched the show, didn't even watch the clip, there's no need to... how embarassing. "The Real Housewives of NJ"...giving me even more reasons to hate my state one "classy" episode at a time.