'NJ Housewives' are Table Flippin' Ridiculous

6/17/2009 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's a bunch of backstory here, but chances are if you've never seen an episode of the "Real Housewives of New Jersey," you won't care anyway. Just enjoy this nuclear dinner freakout, courtesy of Teresa and Danielle.

Real Housewives fight: Click to watch
On last night's ridiculous season finale, dishes flew, one called the other a "prostitute whore" and a table was nearly tossed over.

P.S. -- Did we mention some of the ladies' kids were around? "Real" classy.

jlove

I think this is the best season as well. I need to put in my 2 cents on these ladies. I think everyone gives Danielle too hard of a time. They are like middle school bullies, and it's really ridiculous. I don't know WHAT dina's problem is, but she needs to get over herself because she looks like a horse! I liked Caroline, until the finale when she blatantly LIED to make Danielle look bad. Caroline, you aren't an Italian mob matriarch! Your fam is screwed. Ruined kids and gay brothers. HAHA!! I like Teresa, but I think she's very two faced. Her new boobs look great too :) Good for you. BUT, Teresa SCREAMS new money and it's hilarious. I always laugh when people grow up poor and when they get a little money they flash it like they are the baddest. Tacky and classless, but the girl is pretty with a fantastic body. Danielle can be over the top, but I think she's misunderstood. Danielle, move outta Jersey and to a better area! A place where people actually have class! Start over new with your two beautiful girls! and screw Dina's horseface!

floydpink

JOKE:

What do New jersey women do when they wake up in the morning?

Get dressed, and go home!

Get it!

Tough times don't last, tough people do!!

Money can't buy you class she shoould had more respect that to go off like that infront of children. That broad is pretty ghetto..

jlove

One more thing, was very proud of jac for growing a pair and standing up to her ridiculous fam. I think her husband knows how his sisters can be. Nothing but bullies (Dina) and wannabes (car).

pennyb638

HOW COME JERRY SPRINGER WASN'T INVITED TO THE PARTY???
THAT "BUBBIE" DOCTOR MUST HAVE GIVEN
TERESA SOME "BALLS" WHILE HE WAS AT IT. THIS SHOW IS NOT "HOUSEWIVES OF NEW JERSEY" , IT IS
"BITCHES FROM BROOKLYN". DINA LET IT SLIP THAT IF DANIELLE DIDN'T STAY AWAY FROM HER SHE WOULD
HAVE TO GET HER "BROOKLYN" UP....SO DONT BLAME THIS TRASH ON NEW JERSEY. THEY HAVE BEEM IMPORTED FROM NEW YORK!
SOMETIMES I HAVE TO CLOSE MY EYES WHEN DANIELLE IS ON THE SCREEN. SHE IS SOOOOO UGLY. TOO BAD FOR HER KIDS. TIME TO HAVE THE "EX HUSBAND" WAY IN ON THIS BROAD. AND TELL TERESA HER KID'S CHANCE OF ACTING OR MODELING IS "ZERO". SAVE YOUR MONEY FOR THE DOWRY!

Geri

I think the botox has finally caused botulism in the brain? What atrocious behavior from supposedly "mature" adults. It really bothers me that some people will see this as normal or acceptable, or somehow particlar to NJ womwn. Bad taste knows no geographic boundaries and money, or the appearance of wealth, can never buy good taste and self worth.

Makes my skin crawl!

jlove

Oh ya, money cannot buy class and I almost fell outta my seat when Teresa said she considers herself classy. HAHA! Apparently she's never been around old money. They don't flaunt it, and they certainly wouldn't appear of some reality show. Danielle is my favorite tho!

FLChick

I think the sisters are one step away from dragging their knuckles(no offense to primates intended, I'd rather have them @ my dinner table). They haven't an ounce of class running through their veins, clearly, money can't seem buy this for any of them. I rarely watch the show but this episode was like a train wreck. I'm not sure why Danielle is so desparate for their accpetance, with friends like that, you don't need enemies. The sister-n-law needs to watch her back, her "family" has no clue of the real definition of loyalty. Poor kids, they didn't get the chance to choose their parents.......Let's hope this shows is edited in such away that the kids don't actually witness the idiots at work. I think BRAVO can do better than this.

dvcgurl@yahoo.com

she should of did a smack on daneille she is fake and looks like a drag queen not the real housewives shes the fake housewives anyways they all should jumped her shes a bitich for real

faaw-q attitude

guess she never heard of karma.... i think they all got their money somehow, maybe time to start digging in the rest of the ho's past, THAT would be funny and good tv. but keep the kids out of it you dumb whore's, remember that one kid was sittin at the patio table when danielle called another a fat bitch, the kid has the most brains of all put together.... she said mommy your mean. wise up in front of the poor kids that didn't even ask to be put in these cituations.

What the Hell?

No surprise-Danielle is an attention whore-and it's sad-every episode she brought drama-it got old quickly-did anyone notice the photos were blurred when she showed her kids -her modeling jobs-that was to further herself-I'm sure she will get a show and sadly her kids will suffer-and how is it that she can still live in that house ?
Anyone else would have been put on the street!

Kathryn

Come on people. Do you really think this was real? Its all for drama's sake. The kids were there because it wasn't real and the kids knew it. All for the camera. I've got to admit, I love the NJ Houswives, but its not reality.

Animal Lover

First of all, if you watched the show the kids were sent out of the room...the only two kids left were Danielle's and she insisted they stay. It proves what trash Danielle is and why would anybody in their right mind invite her to a family dinner? I don't condone what Teresa did but she was pushed into it by that trashbag Danielle.

faaw-q attitude

when they start digging into the past of the other whore's, we'll call it THE WASHED UP HO'S FROM JERSEY, HAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Lisa

Watching the show last night Danielle brought this all on. She chose to bring this book to dinner and put it on the table for all to see. What a bitch. this woman has some real mental problems. She dresses like a whore and acts like one too. She is so insecure about herself she has to make drama to be apart of something. The bitch needs a real job. did she not say that she needed the money her husband owes her, well honey get off your ass and show you daughters what a real mother does and gets out and accomplishes something other than on her back. That was made obivious when she had that discussion with her daughter and her oldest daughter nailed it on the head saying all they want is her toys. come on, Danielle and then to bring all these men she chooses to have a sexual realtionship with and introduce them to her daughters and then later saying, the guy I just broke up with wants to stay in your life as a friend, and you saw and her the reaction from her own daughter, these men have no intention of being around this pyscho bitch and the to be around her poor children. Instead of relying on a man to take care of her and her daughters, I have Idea....GET A JOB.!!!! Not one that relies on you having sex and getting money because it isnt working now. Nor will it in the future. I am a mother of two and i would never bring that drama around my girls at a dinner table. She chooses to tell her children to much and from the show last night she was showing her daughter pictures of herself, and you see by the girl's faces thery were not comfortable about the situation. Come on I choose to be a good mother but to be a child best friend come on. Maybe in later years, but these girls now need a stable mother. For god sakes not the one she has been portraying herself as. I wonder how her family feels about her actions and child protective services. Come on these girls are going to scard by her behavior to will be just like there mother. INTERVENTION NEEDED NOW!!!!!!