PETA

Swats at Obama

for Killing That Fly!

6/17/2009 12:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

PETA is finally going after President Barack Obama for delivering capital punishment to a housefly on the White House grounds yesterday -- a death that was caught on tape.

When asked for comment, here's the statement PETA released:

"He isn't the Buddha, he's a human being and human beings have a long way to go before they think before they act."

We're told the fly's carcass has been moved to a secret location ... we're guessing the bottom of a White House trash can.

Bex

136. P.E.T.A. People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals that is what Peta means. PETA a fly is an insect not an animal! You crazy ZEALOTS!!!! Get a Life!

Posted at 1:32PM on Jun 17th 2009 by chris

-------------------------------------------------------------------

An insect is an animal, dolt.

Riehna

To quote one of my favorite comedians, Carlos Mencia, WHY THE F@%$ IS THIS NEWS!!!!!

hahahahahha!!!!!

Why is the only "positive" news that we get about Obama about his family dog, sweet vacations and dates that he takes his family on with our tax money and now killing flys?

chris

Evan L

My god. It's A FLY!

Someone needs to mail the head of PETA a box full of horseflies and I bet you 5 bucks that they'll whip out the flyswatters.

hahahahahha!!!!!

henry,

What about the millions upon millions of babies that you and your kind have murdered in the name of abortion?

antoinette

Well Ms.Katherine go turn your t.v on Fox news then you can hear all the negative stuff on him

Shelly

So then do no PETA supporters drive cars? That would mean you can kill an insect while driving. Do they not go for walks outside? You could step on an ant and kill it. Give me a break, these people are ridiculous.

MADSER

It's almost as if PETA is so bored that they have to watch for dumb things to complain about. PETA people need to get a life!!

abraham

peta is the biggest group of morons every assemble for one cause. its moronic things like this that make it impossible for me to even consider any of their points.

sherry

oh lordy, PETA get a grip it is a freaking fly, where we live we kill flies and mosquito's and that is the end of it, so go protect the animals which i do like dogs, cats etc. not so much snakes tho'

chris

HEY PETA ZEALOTS! I KILLED A SNAKE THE OTHER DAY WITH MY WEED CUTTER WHEN I WAS DOING THE LAWN. DO YOU WANT TO HAVE ME ARRESTED? I GAVE THE SNAKE A NICE BURIAL! I THREW IT IN THE TRASH AND IT WENT TO THE LANDFILL YESTERDAY!!!!! HA-HA-HA!!!!! WOULD YOU LIKE THE ADDRESS TO THE LANDFILL SO YOU CAN MOURN THE SNAKE? WHILE YOU'RE THERE YOU CAN HOOK UP WITH THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF THE DEAD WHITE HOUSE FLIES COUSINS, AND GIVE THEM YOUR SYMPATHY! REMEMBER NO SWATTING ZEALOTS!

Fina

And now a minute of silence for the fly. Funeral services will be at Frog Bros. on Decatur Rd.

UpstateNYer

PETA is totally looney! How about spending time harrassing that idiot pet serial killer in Florida - the one that was let out on supervised house arrest as he isn't a threat to himself or others. I seem to remember a bunch of psychiatric theory that many killers of human beings start out torturing and killing animals first!!! Go bzzzzzzzzzz around him PETA!

Bex

146. Dallas- YOU'RE A DUMBASS! I BET YOU HAVE A HOUSE FULL OF ROACHES BECAUSE THEY ARE "ANIMALS" TO YOU! THAT MAKES ALL YOUR ROACHES, FLIES, FLEAS, AND SPIDERS YOUR PETS TOO! I HOPE YOU HAVE INSURANCE FOR ALL YOUR ANIMALS-DOLT!!!!

Posted at 1:48PM on Jun 17th 2009 by chris

-----------------------------------

My post says nothing about how I feel about PETA or animals in any way. You response has nothing to do with what I said. I hate flies. You can't comprehend a simple statement...Insects are not animals. Read a book, you illiterate tool. I was simply pointing out to you a fact. You're the dumb ass that doesn't comprehend this. Never mind. Your obviously an imbecile.