Breast in Show

6/18/2009 12:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's 55-year-old reassembled male actor Mickey Rourke.

Mickey Rourke

Mick flashed his pumped up moobs at a pizza place in Beverly Hills.

COMMENTS

jeff

Amanda, I don't hate you for being first, in fact I'd do you

Ooooo Noooo!

How long before THIS train wreck is found naked hanging in the closet?

hoochie mama

At least he doesn't have that hair all over the front of his face, like an 80's rocker !!!

boredatwork

Eeewwwwwwww!!!!!!! I knew it was a dude, but that is just eeeewwwwwwww!!!!!! If y'all can get close enough for a pic why don't one of you do him a favor & shave that mangey roadkill off his head!

molly

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

He has sexy breasts!!!
Nice boob job!!!

kcortez

He looks like Chyna

who gives a shit

need's a bra.......................

RourkeFan

As usual more Mickey bashing from TMZ. If you ever put in a favorable spot about MR, I'd eat my panties. The hair is for his role in Iron Man, so are the Tats. His chest is buff, not anywhere close to man boobs. Rock on Mickey.

MNgirl

you could tell it was a man.... he looks SO good... =)

tlynn

This dude is beyond disgusting!! He looks like a dirty old man, and that whole man boob is nauseating, he seriously needs to button that shirt up..that's gross. And the hair is most likely a haven for every bug flying around LA & Vegas, wouldn't be a bit surprised if maggots were living in that tangled matted mess! Dude just needs to take a serious bath, get rid of that hair, accept the fact that his botched surgeries make him look even older, and stop with the pedophile/pervert dirty desperate look. You were sorta hot in your younger days, as we all are, but you've f'd up your face & body and now just look like a serious pervert!

Shelly

I never really cared much for him. Yet I must admit that he got robbed out of an academy award for 'The Wrestler'. I happened to catch it on my PPV about a month ago and was impressed with his performance. Great movie and damn it, he deserved that award.

Nathalie

i think mick is really cool, but he should really button up his shirt..

alabaster

Has Mickey Rourke heard of shampoo - man he looks greasy...and not in a good way...

Donna

Mickey is great! He loves this country and he loves animals. He is the greatest actor of our time. Motorcycle Boy Reigns!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments