Brit Goes Hamburgling in London

6/18/2009 10:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears may have phased out the pink wig, her British accent, daily panty shots and her overall sense of train wreckery, but some things never change -- girl is still lovin' it at McDonalds.

media_removed.jpg
Mickey D's may only have chicken nuggets -- but Brit Brit was definitely serving up a healthy helping of legs.

R.Zimmerman

I know she is the personification of trash, but WTF is it with her and some cheesy high heels with every wrong outfit???????

kris

i didnt even recognize her at first

Bex

68. To all you jealous bitches on here, you all need to get harpooned......... land ahoy!

Posted at 3:10PM on Jun 18th 2009 by Truth

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Jealous of what? Being a tub of lard? We can do that, so no jealousy there. Or are we jealous of her being crazy? Not me, baby! Jealous she shows her crotch? I can do that, too. Don't wanna.

Jennifer

TMZ, I am glad to see that you posted something nice about Brit. She is so pretty and talanted. Tia Maria, I don't know where the hell you get chunky, cellulite, and tubby from this pic....

Dr. DMgemini63

This woman has had difficult times. She continues to be beautiful and should have someone to share love with. Her ex will always be a dog looking for a bone. He will never be welcomed around people he wish would respect him, he is a joke. She has enough money to wait until her kids are grown and he is more broke than ever. He who laughs last laughs best. Now that her dad is overseeing things look out KFuxK, a father protecting his daughter is on your ass, you can not win. Take the advice many have given in the past, man up and find a job. If you drop that weight maybe someone will pick you up as a backup assancer.

travie 35

i know u hate her, but she's sooo YUMMY!!

barney16

She is looking super HOT.Would enjoy having those legs wrapped around me and doing her..I bet those nips get nice and large when she is excited.Would like to suck on them and find out.

Jard

She is cute..Nice New Bob Job, her 4th I think..She looks healthy and cute..I hope she does OK 4 ever..

Luke

Shes not talanted, she was. But now she is just hot. thats it. she cant dance or sing.

Christian

Has anyone noticed her zipper is down and to my surprise she is wearing panties? I though that someone would of pointed it out on the show for sure!

Party 'till you die!

Braless and brainless as usual. Of all the cool places to eat in London, of course this redneck would go and eat crap food! But this is the same idiot who thinks Canada is overseas from America.

britbritisaskank

Don't you find it strange when a whole string of posters with something positive to say about Britney all just happen to misspell the same word (e.g. "talanted" for "talented")?

snickers

Nice legs.

1920 days ago

J-Lee

Brit Is Looking GREAT can't wait for her Australian TOUR!!!

1920 days ago

kingsmess

She looks fabulous these days!!! She has definitely turned her life around and it shows from her hair to her body!! You go girl!!

1920 days ago