Bruno

Based on a

Real Gay Austrian?!

6/18/2009 10:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Austrian media is going crazy over the new movie "Bruno" -- claiming Sacha Baron Cohen based his fake flamboyant Austrian TV host ... on a real life flamboyant Austrian TV host.

Bruno
The dude caught in the middle is Alfons Haider -- he's proud to be gay, he's into fashion, and (just like Bruno) he's also been known to compare himself to Zac Efron

Want more evidence? -- Alfons is the highest-paid presenter on Austrian state broadcaster ORF. In the film, Bruno works for a channel called OJRF. Coincidence?

The controversy has been raging in Austria for a while, but Haider just told The Telegraph newspaper, "I never understood the comparison to myself at all. The only comparisons I can think of is that I'm Austrian, I'm gay, and I work for television, but the rest is completely fiction."

Anyone really buyin' that?

blondegal222

that man is so annoying, IMO, he isn't even funny.

Diane

Honestly, I do not see the real interest in this fool, Sacha Baron Cohen but it just goes to show the public that the more of an idiot you can act, the greater the attention. Hasn't this guy gotten his 15-minutes of fame?

LongJohn69

BORING. Get a new gimmick!!!!!

Daniel

Huh? I thought Bruno was based on Ryan Seacrest?

Bex

12. Actually, Bruno was a character from Cohens original show in europe, long before this austrian guy was even mainstream. And secondly, lighten up people, and laugh.

Posted at 11:23AM on Jun 18th 2009 by Preston

----------------------------------------------------

And what are we suppose to be laughing at? Your name? Huh, PRESTON? We all know YOUR not gay! LOL Now I'm laughin.....

Avenge, revenge, whatever

walla walla wife's a b*tch

TZM- HEPRE IS THE NEW RELELATION!! GOD IS ANGRY.....WE HAVE SPURNED HIS LOVE AND LEAPT FOR THE

SPOILS OF SATAN FOR THAT WE ARE TO BE SET UPON BY THE THUNDERS OF THE APOCALYPSE THE FIRST

HORSEMAN IS MOUNTED AND SET TO RIDE FOURTH UNTO THE FACE OF THE EARTH, AND WITH HIS RIDE BEGINS

THE SATANS LAST STAND HE WILL GATHER TOGETHER ALL THE NATIONS OF THE EARTH ALL THE HOMOES,

COMMIES AND TZM LUSTIGATES- PEOPLE TO MOVE AGAINST HIS HOLY PEOPLE AND LAND ....TZM, and AMERICA!

HE WILL FIGHT WITH ALL HIS FURRY BUT HE WILL FIGHT IN VANE FOR WHEN JESUS BEGINS HIS

RIDE.....PUNISHMENT WILL BE DEALT FORTHWITH FROM THE POINT OF THE SWORD OF JESUS FOR THE JUSTISE

OF JESUS and I WILL HENCEFOURTH COMMENCE BANNISHMENTT THRU MODULATION and SEND SOME OF OUR

MOST OFFEDSIVE COMMENTS INTO the BLACK ASTRAL WHOLE OF OBLIVION.

chichimimi

Bruno have appropriated Alfons fashion cred but in spirit he's copying Gunther, the gay glam eurotrash singer. Youtube that name and you'll see. Check out his video Gigolo and some of the others.

Bex

19. I am so over him. I mean, he matters so little to me that I am going to read the story about him and take the time to post a comment. That is how little he means to me. Plus I hate TMZ. I hate it so much that I won't even logout, but just keep it minimized, restore and refresh every fifteen minutes. That's how much I hate TMZ and their stupid stories. Plus, I'm really smart. That's why I'll type in all caps and not pay any attention to trivial matters such as spelling and grammar. You all are soooooooooooooo stupid. It's funny though. Go Lynn Spears, I mean Sarah Failin in 2012. Morons.

Posted at 12:18PM on Jun 18th 2009 by Dolts on TMZ comments pages

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You could use some meds. sugartits.

walla walla wife's a b*tch

WE HEARD THE TZM DEVILS WARLOCKING YOU UP INTO A PSYCHIC FRENNY !!!!

DIVINATIZING !!!!

Corinthians 11:14 tells us that TZM Satan and his angels are able to
disguis themslves as hellpful spirts

LEVTICUS SAYS:

“Do not turn to medi pms or necrrmancers; do not seek them out, and
so make yoursleves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God.

ISAHAA

And when thy say to youInuire of the mediumes and the nekromacers who
cvhirp and mutter,” should not a peopele inqire of their God !!!!

Should they inquire of the dead on bhalf of the living?

I DENOUCE AND REBNUNCE THE TZM DIRTY DEVILS FOR THIS DIVINIZATION AND
NECRMAZOLIGY ON THE TZM

SITE THAT BELONG TO CHRISTIEAN AMERICANS !!!!

NOT TO PAGAN BALASPHEEMIZERS AND MEDIUMS AND WARLOCK AND WHICHES
!!!!!!!

YOU SIR ARE A SORRY SACK OF SATAN!!!

Kathryn

I cannot stand Cohen. He's not funny at all. He's like Mr. Bean, but not as good. Limey humor escapes me anyways. Benny Hill is dead.

.............

What is so funny about this over-cooked, flamboyant gay act ? And llike another posted said why does everything have to be about the gay agenda if who someone sleeps with is their own business ? Why do we have to hear about it 24/7?

SERIOUSLY!!!

ENOUGH OF THIS GUY? ALREADY!

j9

Same stupid inane schtick with a different stereotype. Not funny then, not funny now. Go Away already!

hahahahahha!!!!!

I don't think Sacha as an original bone in his body. I suspect all his alterego's are ripoffs from someone else.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments