Carrie Prejean -- Clear My Name or I'll Sue

6/18/2009 6:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carrie PrejeanCarrie Prejean says she means business. She's giving the Miss California USA team one last chance to clear her name -- or she's gonna sue.

In a letter Prejean's lawyer fired off to the lawyer representing pageant honcho Keith Lewis, the attorney says Lewis defamed her by making her seem uncooperative and difficult to deal with. He did not address Donald Trump's comment to us ... that Carrie treated people "like s**t."

The letter also accused Lewis of using Carrie to push a gay agenda.

And here's the best part ... Carrie's lawyer says Lewis had no right to release her confidential medical information -- aka, a boob job.

The letter claims Carrie has suffered "severe emotional distress." If Lewis doesn't recant his comments, Carrie's lawyer promises a lawsuit.

UPDATE: Keith Lewis gave TMZ the following statement: "Mr. Limandri obviously has never watched "THE APPRENTICE" if he believes that Mr Trump could be so easily fooled. Facts are facts and we stand by them. No matter what strong wind the General Council of NOM will blow, Our vest of truth will stay on."

Carrie Prejean

Truth

TO: What a dumbass. You just corrected someone who said exactly what you said but they said it first and they said it better. If we are deciding who is a dumbass, I think you take the award. That's what happens when you drink and drive a keyboard.

hahahahahha!!!!!

@whatever

You really didn't have to tell us you were HR. Your moronic, completely inaccurate comments proved that enough

Truth

And you divorced people are next. Jesus said people can't get divorced so just go back to your original spouse and get over it. People are never going to accept your WICKED UNBIBLICAL ways. Divorced people are sick perverts who don't follow the LORD'S commands.

hahahahahha!!!!!

what a dumbass,

That's probably the most 'fn hilarious thing I've heard or read in weeks!!!! And sadly its so true!!! LOL!!!!! That was classic!!!! Good rip!!!!!

hahahaha!

I think God's going to bring some wrath down on Carrie for bearing false witness, not sure on his take of nude pictures. Oh wait 'God's Laws' are in the OLD TESTAMENT .. so Neo-Christians don't have to follow any of that old stuff because they've been saved by Jesus' Grace... hmmmm that certainly helps to explain their nasty evil behavior.

hahahahahha!!!!!

Hey Danny you douche .. Carrie pushed it by speaking everywhere about what victim she was and how gay marriage was SO against her morals and good Christian upbringing..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So in other words, you are pissed off that she spoke the truth? Good little Nazi liberal!!!! How dare those speak the truth that you oppose!!!!!

hahahahahha!!!!!

What cracks me up the most is that you freaks really don't understand why the entire world doesn't accept or tolerate you. LOL!!!!! Keep it up, I beg you!!!! You'll continue to push the freak homo movement back even further than Mario, Harvey and Lewis have done on their own!!!! Please keep it up, we beg you!!!!!!!!

hahahaha!

I want her name cleared too. Cleared right the hell OUT of the news!! Go get a job. doesn't one of those old pervs at Faux News need a some little tart to bring them coffee and run a de-linter over their shoulders during commercial breaks?

Truth

The Bible does not say divorce isn't allowed! Take that back!!!!

hahahahahha!!!!!

I really wish I wasn't such a complete dumbass. Why the hell did I convince all my braindead followers that Carrie was a horrible rep and missed 52 scheduled appointments, only to go on Greta and have her twist my little fairy arm to the point that I admitted I lied and that she actually hadn't missed a single one? Now I might get sued?!?!!?!?!? I wish Harvey and the TMZ propaganda machine could be a witness on my behalf.....if only this were a perfect world....if only....if only.....

hahahahahha!!!!!

Remind me again why it's ok for Obama to hate gay marriage but not for Carrie? I keep forgetting my talking points.

hahahahahha!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Carpet munchers and ass queens can't get married!!!! LOL!!! I freakin' love this country!!!!!!

hahahahahha!!!!!

Last thing Lewis wants is to go court to where he'll actually be forced to tell the truth and provide evidence to back his hate speech, I mean, "allegations"

Truth

What a bunch of idiots her fans are. SHE WAS FIRED FOR NOT DOING HER JOB. I feel bad for her that she can't handle responsibility but I suppose that's her parents fault. They must not have raised her right.

hahahahahha!!!!!

Damn I hope she sues. She'd forced Trump to clean house at that gay mafia hideaway they disguise as a Miss California office. Lewis will cook in court. Doesn't have a prayer