Michael Jackson

Mystery Dr. Visits

6/18/2009 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So for the last few months we've been catching Michael Jackson leaving a medical building in Beverly Hills. Now we know who Jackson has been seeing.

Mystery Dr. Visits
Jackson has been going to the office of Dr. Arnie Klein -- dermatologist to the stars -- and he's been going there several times a week lately. Klein and M.J. have a long history together. Klein has treated Jackson's vitiligo -- a pigmentation disorder.

In 1993, when Jackson was under criminal investigation the first time for alleged child molestation, cops searched Klein's office and seized medical records after news reports suggested Klein may have bleached Jackson's genitals so Jacko's accuser wouldn't be able to ID the singer's private parts. The claim was never proven.

By the way, in the 90's Klein had a nurse by the name of Debbie Rowe. She married Jacko and had two of his kids via artificial insemination. They later divorced.

WandaMidkiff

Dr Klein 'I just want to say what a wonderful friend Michael had in you. You kept his personal medical conditions to your self; till now. I really admire that and would only want to have a doctor like you treating me. My God mother had Vitiligo and lost all her pigment and was spotted and some areas. I always believed MJ had that disease and wasn't bleaching his skin. Even if he was did it really matter. The bottom line was is he was a great entertainer and was child like because he never had a child hood. It breaks my heart that their were people that took advantage of his generosity and put him through hell with the accusations. I always wished he was around when my brother was sick with Lukemia.. so he would have the chance to go to Neverland. He was a wonderful person and I'm sure he is seated right next to the Lord. Now maybe he can rest in peace... My best to you and your family', Wanda Midkiff

DR WASABI

AMERICA'S BIGGEST NUT JOB BUT VERY TALENTED. HE MIGHT BE A MOTHER @#ING MARTIAN

rgdownes

awwwwwwww

Only the easily fooled believes this freak of nature pedophile has vitiligo...

Onoze

@ronnie and everyone else who doubts the Vitiligo claim... Check out the book "Turning White - A Memoir Of Change" written a couple years ago by Fox weather reporter Lee Thomas, who likewise suffers from the disease. Not only does he agree that Michael suffers from the condition but he also mentions that once the pigmentation is 80% lost, the common medical procedure is in fact to bleach the skin although even this isn't a permanent solution. He also said that when his own Vitiligo reaches that stage, he will likely switch to white makeup just as Michael Jackson did in the late-1980s after using dark makeup for an extended period of time.

stan

Just a question to all. IF YOUR SON WAS MULESTED BY SOMEONE WITH MONEY. WOULD YOU TAKE 2 MILLON and SETTLE OUT OF COURT OR WOULD YOU SEE THE GUY PUT IN JAIL! Just a question because it seems all the parents of the "VICTUMS" tuck the money!

ggallin

6. yes they do also most mothers know how to spell

Robert007

Luckily, Dr. Klein is very discrete. That's why Michael the predator keeps going back..That office has alot to hide. An ex wife? and his nose is still falling off while TMZ ^5 them

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I think MJ is a throw away from an Alien Nation. I love his music though.

blackgirlwhiteguy

He looks emaciated, very thin, and unhealthy. So very talented, but...

Kenneth

Hey! 10 minutes can change your whole outlook on life, make it worth living. Just glad it wasn't with Michael.

Jill

3. "Vitiligo my ass. His skin is way too evenly colored. I say it's a bleach job. In the real cases of vitiligo that I have seen, there are many light and dark patches of skin on the body. I have never seen anyone turned completely white. As for his two children with Debbie Rowe, ever see mixed race kids with white skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes? Give us something we can believe, Michael." -----courtesy of poster #3
------------
I have something to say to #3.....Respectively, you really do not know what you're talking about. I am a black woman, and I work in the medical field. I have many friends and patients who have vitiligo. Yes, the disease state usually does identify itself by showing patches/splotches of black/white color on the skin. However, since America is so vain, more and more patients are using concealers and makeup to "even out" the skin tones. I have two friends who use make up for their faces and hands while out in public working. Since Michael is a star with tons of money, wouldn't you think he may do the same? Also #3...Like I stated, I am a black woman with a white husband. Our daughter is light skinned (almost as much as Michael's children) she has sandy blonde hair (from her Caucasian father) and brown eyes (from myself). It all has to do with dominant and recessive genes.

Really people, lets remember our anatomy and pathology prior to making ignorant comments. I'm not taking up for Michael (as I do not know the whole story) , yet simply showing that there is more than the eye can see in this situation. Who are we to judge when what you're complaining of is completely medically possible.

PEPSI Generation

ALL of his reconstrucions,noes lips cheeks chin so on while his skin turned white at the sametime.The odds are not saying this is some skin problem.BUT however he was trying to market himself as a back artist so it was get the biggest markets possible a BLACK CROSSOVER artist.No one remembers? THRILLER and they said he was to black,they said he sung to high and got his chin done so on and on it went.ON top but still beaten down by the white white baby.SO they sent in the bad parents and thier bad kids to dirt his butt down and that worked FOR a while but than like 20 not guiltys opened a few eyes.His family is white he`s fitting in with them and they are`nt saying he BAD.No matter what he does everyone says he`s bad becuase CBS tells them to and programs it.He`s a real fighter under all the wimpy singer.He did everything the marketing departments told him to do and they still won`t let him SING&DANCE is that going to hurt someone?.TOO BAD he COULD~NT GO BLACK BLACKER THAN BLACK COAL BLACK than he would have a defence.Whites attacking for being black than turning white? WOW that is messed up/LET HIM DANCE AND SING thats all he wants to do and that will HURT NO ONE.

Me

TO #12: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN. I HOPE EVERYONE TAKES THE TIME TO READ WHAT YOU WROTE.

TO EVERYONE ELSE: GO READ WHAT #12 WROTE BEFORE MAKING YOUR IGNORANT COMMENTS.

Kay

They must have missed a few brown spots the first time. He sure must have hated the person he was born to mutilate himself like this. And he was such a cutie.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments