More Car Trouble for Nick Hogan

6/18/2009 2:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nick Hogan's car broke down in Beverly Hills yesterday ... before he could put anyone else in a permanent vegetative state.

media_removed.jpg

The 19-year-old ex-con -- with big sis Brooke waiting patiently at his side -- got the vehicle up and running by adding some engine coolant.
nick hogan brook hogan
Too bad everything isn't that easy.

who gives a shit

Should he even be allowed to drive?

kennedy

HE IS A PIG......WHO WILL ROT IN HELL!!!!

Politico Pablo

Think I'd rather catch a ride with a drunk " Kennedy", than ride with this guy.

dawn

Re: #31. Unfortunately, the law he is under in Florida does not apply to him in the state of California. I believe that he can drive in any state beside Florida. Wish we had a better legal system here!

its me

HES NOT THE ONLY ONE CAUGHT SPEEDING IN HOLLYWOOD!! OTHERS HAVE BEEN ARRESTED FOR IT BUT YOU GUYS DONT ATTACK THEM . BUT I'M SURE IF THEY HAD SOMEONE IN THE CAR LIKE NICK I'M SURE THEY WOULD END UP LIKE HIS FRIEND OR DEAD !
HIS FRIEND WAS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER AND HE KNEW WHAT NICK WAS DOING . NICK HAS TO LIVE WITH THIS THE REST OF HIS LIFE SO HES GONNA BE IN HIS OWN PRISON FOREVER JUST LIKE HIS FRIEND . I'M SURE HE LEARNED HIS LESSON BUT THE THING THAT BOTHERS ME IS THAT HE SHOULDN'T BE DRIVING ! NICK IS GETTING MORE SHI@ THEN CHILD MOLESTERS!!! CHILD MOLESTERS DONT EVEN GET ALL THE CRAP THAT U PEOPLE ARE PUTTING ON HIM!
LEAVE THIS KID ALONE . ACCIDENTS HAPPEN. NOW IF HE SPEEDS OR RACES AGAIN I SAY LOCK HIM UP FOR 10 YRS! LIKE I SAID HE HAS TO LIVE WITH THIS FOREVER JUST LIKE HIS FRIEND . ITS A SAD SITUATION

Word2UrMother

The whole Hogan family is cursed...

KG

This guy should have a driver...this family needs serious help! Can you spell dysfunctional?

Playa

This guy is a joke! The whole family is worthless! HE should have remained in jail for the rest of his sorry ass life!!!!!

A Nagai

Heard that this bitch's driver's license has been revoked so how the hell he can still drive?

travie 35

u cant get a car running by adding coolant? hello?

JAA

to post # 40, stop smoking all that weed thats what you sound like FULL OF S#%T.....

its me

i think this kid has paid and like the other poster said hes gonna be living in his own prison for the rest of his life

a very good friend of mine was driving with her boyfriend , she was 15 at the time and right now shes 38. well the stupid boyfriend was running from the cops in a car chase and they ended up in an accident. my friend was thrown through the windshield and now shes a vegetable and YESSS i hate the man who did this to her . hes now in and out of prison and a drug addict . hes one sorry ass bastard and hes living his life with the devil as i call it . i hate him but hes paying every single day for what he did . hes all messed up from what happened but life goes on. hes paying just like nick is and it kills these people slowly everyday because of what they did so leave this kid alone ! believe me hes paying for it !!!!! in or out of jail...hes paying .

Bex

It is a crying shame it wasn't this brain dead tool that ended up with half his head gone. Wouldn't have missed it at all.

hamilTonyan

He did what he did in jail, gave it a bum start

robin

ok so everyone seems to say this guy is a creep i think if ur calling him a creep u should look back at ur life and ask urself have u ever done anything stupid like did u drink and drive once cause if u have u just didnt get caught .a friend and i got into an accident she didnt kill me but my body is wrecked it was not her fault i chose to get in the car with her so it is my fault really this a tragic accident and they happen all the time forgivness is the key and really like u have never done anyhitng that could have caused someone severe harm this i doubt

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments