Ripley's Denied a Ride

on Motorized Bar Stool

6/18/2009 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The motorized bar stool a moronic mastermind was riding when he got a DUI in April was so cool, Ripley's Believe it or Not just tried to buy it -- but turns out the guy's checkered past got in the way of the sale. Shocker.

Ripley's Believe It Or Not
Ripley's just offered Kyle Wygle $3,500 for the coolest contraption on Earth -- but according to Ripley's, the Licking County Child Support Enforcement Agency begged the company not to buy it because K.W. was $37,066.39 in the hole.

Wygle told us he's now taking the LCCSEA to court -- and even told the agency to "f*** off" -- so he can finally cash in on his idiotic ingenuity.

PEPSI Generation

TECH WRITER NEEDED

PEPSI Generation

They have been sold everywhere for the last 20 years

Spongemommy

Wait a minute.....so child support has a problem with this guy getting money which they could easily take for his kid? This is a problem? Tell Ripley's to write to check to them......lol

jaye

If you think this is cool, you must have missed the motorized beer keg.

buckeyeluvr

I swear, the child support system in Ohio is SOOO effin backwards! They told them not to buy the damn thing instead of just yanking the money once they did! The mother of his child(ren) should be so absolutely proud to have that agency on her side! That money would've been a welcomed surprise for the mother! I know this....I'm a mother in Ohio who's ex owes about the same amount in back child support! And the child support system here does everything they can to help the parent that owes the money! Either that, or the agency is run and "enforced" (that word is laughable) by complete morons!

First whores!

jenn you sound like someone who has 20 kids. stop breeding please.

First whores!

I see the brilliant "sick of TMZ' is at it again. Bravo on your brilliant and very insightful comments. Sarcasm

Chelle

Has anyone never been to a fair or motorcycle event? They have barstool races all the time. This is not exactly a new proposition it's been going on for many many years.

Prince Von A-Hole

TMZ you need to think before you make up your lies. Why in the world would any one want to prevent their Debter form making money he could use to pay them?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

douchebag

TMZ Staff: learn how to use punctuation and write properly. A competent editor would be nice too....

buckeyeluvr

Almost sick of TMZ.....actually, I have 3 kids who are all from the same father! And the FATHER is the one who won't support them! Not ME! I am the parent who has been there, supporting them BY MYSELF for years! And, before you can even hint to it.....I have done it without the help from the government! BY MYSELF means exactly that: BY MYSELF! I need to stop breeding? Why? Because I have 3 kids who I raise by myself, and ask for no help other than financial assiastance from the man who helped bring them into this world? Because I stepped up, and took over where their father left off? Because I have raised 3 children, who are consistently on honor roll? Because I think the child support system in Ohio sucks? I don't think it's me who needs to stop breeding....I think it's jack asses like you that think child support is a joke! It's the men and women who bring kids into this world and don't take responsibility for them!
Oh, and if you're sick of TMZ.......why are you here?

stevebeagle

i dont get the fascination over a lil setup thats been around at least since the early 80's. what would you squres do if ya ever seen the motorized picnic table....get out & party alil more.

Your name:

This just goes to show how people in Hollywood, L.A., etc... really do live in a bubble. As said, these motorized bar stools have been around for decades. There is absolutly nothing new about this whatsoever. Hey TMZ did you know they recently invented the wheel as ell?

First whores!

Give em hell Jenn. You go gurl!

First whores!

jenn should go on maury and get a dna test.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments