Sarah Jessica Parker -- See No Evil, Hear No Evil

6/18/2009 1:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

An un-pregnant Sarah Jessica Parker put Surro-Gate out of her mind Wednesday afternoon by going jogging around NYC.

media-removed-tmz

SJP looks good for a woman who is expecting twins.

Dirk Diggler

SJP is one ugly looking 'women'

britbritisaskank

James Winky?

Fitzy

Nice Nips

Rebecca

DS

"unpregnant"?

That's really cruel. Obviously none of your staff members have ever tried to have kids and weren't able to. I suggest removing that insensitive line. That's like going up to a 13-year old leukemia patient and saying, "HEY, BALDY."

Michael Madsen

Thanks, Dirk'sgirl, glad ya got a chuckle...

Michael Madsen

57. For the love of God, leave her alone. For people who are struggling with infertility, this is a very painful issue. She even said that she tried getting pregnant for years before she went the surrogate route. It's not like she decided to do that to save her figure. She probably went through years of painful procedures and daily shots and doctors visits before making this very personal decision. Do some research on IVF and you'll see what I mean. And it's not just the physical pain, but the emotional pain is even worse. Coming to grips with the fact that you can't bear your own child is excrutiating. You should be ashamed.

Posted at 12:34PM on Jun 18th 2009 by Rebecca

Spare me, Drama Queen, get over it... the Human race is over-populated as it is... only a selfish too would have emotional scars not being able to give birth... there are plenty of unwanted children in the world... get one of those... all this Frankenstein sh*t is helping destroy the fabric of this beautiful planet...
You're like the person who buys a puppy at the pet store instead of adopting from a shelter... that practice perpetuates the cruel reality of the puppy mill...
likewise...zeroes like you perpetuate the world of artificial human insemination... any wonder why the world of Human's has become so... artificial... thanks for your help, Ninny.

ALC

SJ is actually very nice and probably prefers to be left alone. Cant wait to her next movie to pop out - even if shes not popping out anything else. Give her a break, shes a sweet girl.

lorri

She is so gross even with or without that nasty MOLE.

I am

While I don't begrudge her decision to add to her brood, I do quuestion the timeliness of it all. It wasn't that long ago that her 'partner' took on a lover. I hope she doesn't feel that the children will solidify the 'marriage'. I havan't really cared for anything she's done post 'Square Pegs'. She isn't even a good actress...just barely tolerable. As for her look, I find her to be 'Trannish' and Equine. Could also use a little meat on those bones. And must she always shove her breasts up to her neck when she's wearing strapless gowns. It looks so unnatural and ridiculous on a woman of her age. But then again, that may just be an attempt to divert attention away from her face.

kaylahatespbutta

SHE IZ SO UGLY OMG SHES DA UGLYS FEMALE I'VE EVER SEEN B4 N MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dirksgirl

Harvey and the rest of TMZ, You should hire" Iam Smartman"
Everytime, I see a post/comment from him..It's always dead on..and quite funny..and no typos(unlike the writers you have now!) In fact contact me...I'll see if I can make it happen.

eva

TMZ, why do you feel the need to call her out like that on not personally carrying her twins? Infertility is a painful thing for women, I'm sure she'd love to be pregnant with those babies herself, I don't think it's nice to pick on her for something like that.

annie

IDIOT SARAH AND HER FREAKY WORM OF A BUTT-UGLY HUSBAND DECIDED THE PLANET HAD TO HAVE MORE SPAWN FROM HIS LIMP LITTLE PENIS. THEY ARE SICKENING. THEY ARE TOO OLD, TOO. IT'S NOT A HOBBY. IT'S A LONG PROCESS CALLED PARENTHOOD. THEY ARE FREAKS.

THIS CRAP WITH "SURROGATES" IS PATHETIC. I'M SICK OF IT. INSTEAD OF ADOPTING ONE OF A MILLION ORPHANS IN THE WORLD, THEY JUST HAVE TO PAY A POOR WOMAN A VERY MEASLY,UNGENEROUS SUM SO THEY CAN IMPLANT THEIR CRAP IN HER. IMAGINE THAT YOU GET TOLD YOUR REAL MOTHER WAS PAID TO HAVE YOU. THAT IS JUST TOO MUCH. THESE PEOPLE ARE OUT OF TOUCH AND THINK THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND THEM. THEY ARE JUST GAS-BAGS. THIS WORLD IS GETTING MORE IDIOTIC BY THE SECOND.

f***ihatethiskid

THIS IS A CLASSY LADY WHO DOES NOT SEEK "THE LIME LIGHT" LIKE YOUNG
HOLLYWOOD. SHE ALSO DOES IT ALA NATURAL...........

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE THROWING MEAN COMMENTS ABOUT THE WAY
SOMEONE LOOKS SERIOUSLY SHAME ON YOU. PERSONALLY I THINK MOST WHO
THROW THE COMMENTS AROUND ARE BRAINWASHED BY HORRIBLE COMMENTS
PUBLISHED IN THE CHEAP TABLOIDS AND YOU JUST RUN WITH IT.

ITS SOOOO CRUEL, THINK ABOUT WAKING UP EVERYDAY TO READ AWFUL COMMENTS ABOUT HOW
YOU LOOK KNOWING YOUR CHILD MAY READ THEM?

SARAH IS A GENEROUS WOMAN WHO LIKES TO ACT AND ENTERTAIN US, I LOVE
SATC AND THINK SHE IS A GORGEOUS WOMAN.........GO SJP!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments