'Gossip Girl' Star to Ex -- Don't Run For the Border

6/19/2009 3:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Another "Gossip Girl" star in the news. Kelly Rutherford is apparently worried that her ex might leave the country with the couple's two children, Hermes and Helena.

We got our hands on docs filed yesterday in their custody war -- both Rutherford and her estranged hubby Daniel Giersch have agreed he will ante up his visa and visa application to her lawyer within a week.

The docs don't say why this is happening, but the application is telling -- it seems Giersch may have plans to leave the country, smack in the middle of their ongoing fight over the kids. Giersch is from Germany.

martina

hey kelly, remember Carlos Tarajano?

allie

That's sad...
not as sad as naming your children Hermes and Helena, but still sad...

First whores!

Hi mom!

Ashley

I love Kelly Rutherford! I hope that pig husband doesn't take those kids from her....Im telling you, people are losing their fricken minds these days....

Wow

Maybe the kids want to flee to Mexico to change their names!

Kim

I sincerely hope he never flees to Germany with these children. Believe it or not, Germany is notorious for letting their citizens kidnap their children from their other parent and gives them a safe haven. There is a well known case going on in Brazil right now where the father hasn't been able to get his son back in the US for over 5 years, even after the Brazilian mother passed away last year.

Unfortunately, US law does not apply even when dealing with coutries we have good relationships with.

Barb

This is one screwed up woman. Her kids should be in the custody of their father as no one should be raised by a whack job like her.

josi

OK, YEAH THEY NAMES ARE PRETTY BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I WISH HER GOOD LUCK BECAUSE I'M A GOSSIP GIRL FAN :P X

First whores!

I had a soda with my breakfast. It was Mountain Dew.

gog

MARRY AN AMERICAN CITIZEN DUMMY

Wait a minute,that's my house!

Although we haven't heard too much (anything) from the children's father, and we do have the poor, victimized Rutherford's take on this distasteful split...( Oh hiiiee TMZ paps, no I can't really talk about it, nonono...really, I can't.....well ...OK...maybe I can, are your cameras running, by any chance?)....This manipulative woman will destroy the children..."It's so sad that he won't work with me....TRANSLATION: Won't do as I tell him, so I'll destroy him....methodically remove him from my children's lives. As a woman who has worked with emotionally disturbed kids for years, we are trained to quickly spot these parental antics, (Who has the real power in the family...) for the sake of the kids. Women like Ms. Rutherford inevitably end up being impossible to work with when their children begin to show signs of cracking under the weight of mom's lies....They need their father, and hopefully the judge will see that.

vegasks

she is a total bitch!

Mel67

Wait... what's wrong with the name Helena?

Mariah

Wouldn't the kids need passports anyway for him to abscond with them to Germany? He seems to be the only class in this act just by the fact he doesn't blab to the press every 3 days; unless he is silent because he knows he is guilty of something? What did he do that was so bad anyway, I wonder? Too weird.

Wait a minute,that's my house!

Didn't she just give birth, and not tell the father, although everyone agreed that he would be informed when Rutherford went into labor?? So he misses out on those precious first hours....I don't know this guy but I already like him more than this poor excuse of a mother. Rutherford, you are a manipulative game player...Don't be surprised when the tables get turned, and you begin to lose everything... 'you reap what you sow'...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments