Jon Minus Kate Plus Wedding Ring

6/19/2009 7:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Fresh from looking at apartments at Trump Place in NYC, Jon Gosselin was spotted outside his Pennsylvania home on Friday ... wearing his wedding ring.

media_removed.jpg

Think he'll still have it on after that big announcement on Monday's "Jon & Kate plus 8"?!

KJR

This has become a travesty! Who is looking out for the kids?

They already made more than enough money to support the children for a lifetime, iif they would stop the freaking spending! Her in the million dollar house, him in the Trump Towers---WTF? How can anyone dispute the fact that these children are indeed being exploited to finance the parents lifestyles?

She says everything she does is for the children--She truly must be a pathalogical liar. If she were not so self centered and greedy she would realize the only one benefiting from doing the show is her. Jon and the children do not want it! They have said it!

She will claim that continuing the show is a way to support the children. Again lies to placate Kate's desire for the jet setting lime light that she is hungry for. Children want to play with friends, have family around them, have love & attention from their parents. All of these stupid trips and interviews and "culturing" as Kate calls it does not make happy ,healthy, well rounded children. Dragging them all over the place pointing cameras in their faces is not a way to raise children Kate.

If the parents do not stop this circus, that has become the Gosselin family, then the state of Pennsylvania has a duty to step in and pull the plug to protect these children.

Ashley

O M G!!!!!! AND I;M JUST HER SISTER............help...........

studiocitykevin

He is a bad father and a worse husband, he seems to me to have some serious drug and alcohol problems, i mean he is blotted and what is with both earrings pierced, dude you have 8 kids, sober up, get some help

Ashley

O M G WHATS UP MY GIRLS?????????????????????? PLEASE STOP IT

Ashley

Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MMMMMMMMMMM GGGGGGGGG ITS OK BABY ASHLEE STILL LOVES U COME ON NOW

bzokc

Are they staying together and putting the kids up for adoption?

Cynthia

i think he looks so much better without that hagg by his side...id do him!! but seriously get a divorce, get remarried...again on your kids pay check who cares!!! just figure it out for all these poor children you have so thoughtlessly brought into this world!!! ya 8 kids doesnt seem like such a good idea now huh guys! ignorant and selfish!!!! but ya Jon looks good!!!!

RabbleRouser

I don't know why my first comment didn't show up here- but they are SPLIT UP. A few weeks ago my friend went by their house and saw some moving boxes in the driveway.
In the picture of Jon shown above, he is actually coming out of his apartment above the garage. In some of the other pictures available, you can see him coming out of it.

RabbleRouser

PS- I forgot to add, if you do a public records search of Kate's bodyguard/alleged lover, you can see his addresses has changed from Maryland to Wernersville.

frogs and gravel

I am so infatuated with Kate that I insist that my wife has her hair done like Kate's.
I also insist that she belittle me in public and in front of our friends like Kate does Jon.

Also: I recently purchased a small
couch just like Jon and Kate used to be interviewed in.

Next, I am going to purchase a video camera and tell
my wife to act like we are being interviewed just like Jon and Kate.

Corey Feldman is the king of douche Bags!

Jon Minus Kate = One Douche bag...Not two

Tazandra

I think they will announce a "TRIAL" separation which will cover all bases, not quite split up but not together either. And they will say Jon is temporarily moving out during this time of the trial separation. I don't think they will announce the end of the show because they have already signed up for 40 more episodes and they probably don't know their plans after that.

amss

I hope things work out for the best for them! So sad to see any family in trouble! They need to get off the TV and people need to let them be!!

Ashleeee

please dump her Jon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa

Do not watch the show on Monday. Do not add to the big ratings they are expecting again. The big announcement will be all over the magazines and news on Tuesday. The show needs to end after this years contract is up.