Taryn Manning: Living Lohan?

6/19/2009 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's "Hustle & Flow" star Taryn Manning at an event in Hollywood on Wednesday (left) -- and former film star Lindsay Lohan last year (right).

Taryn and Lindsay

Only one is starring in the ABC Family cable TV movie "Labor Pains."

We're just sayin'.

Mariah

Jeez, what a difference a year makes. Lindsay looked so much healthier back then. Kinda wondering if it really Sam holding her together all this time. It's only after the break-up that people are already talking that she is out on a limb again.
I know she has her detractors regardless, the ones who say she never really gave up drugs, etc but really I think she had been on an even keel until recently. Too bad when someone has to always be in a relationship to feel good about one's self. Hope she can pull it together.

TAVO

FIRST LOL

tom

I LOVE Taryn Manning !! I would rather watch a movie with her in it than Lindsay anyday. LL hasn't done anything good since Freaky Friday. Taryn is a true rising star. Good to see her on TMZ.

BaldOuting.blogspot.com

man what happened to lohan? she looks great in that pic!

Anita

Stealing, drinling and drugging do take their toll on a woman's face.

Anita

THOU SHALT NOT STEAL !!

Anita

The town bicycle - everyone rode her for free and now she is getting it side saddle.

Avenge, revenge, whatever

Duh, First fools. Ha ha ha. You all wish you were faster than me. Duh duh duh. To all those who comment "first" you're retarded, whether or not you truly are first. Morons.

Chainmale

"former film star Lindsay Lohan"

Lol, that part is funny cause it's truth :D

Rip It Up

Why TMZ? Why? Why do you continue to run stories about this skanky jewel thief? Her stench is stinking up you whole site.

Anita

Did Samantha dump her or is she still eating puzzie ??????

Anita

TRAINWRECK !!!!

Stephanie

Okay, since this "article" is called Taryn Manning:Living Lohan it leads me to believe it is dissing Taryn by saying she is looking and living like Lindsey, basically copying her.....considering there is NO article, as usual for TMZ, we must come to our own conclusion. I'd like to stress that they had better NOT be saying Taryn is copying Lohan by any means as Taryn has been around much longer than Lohan and has had a very good career in many films (mostly Indies or the limited release ones) and has looked like this since coming on the scene. She is not copying her at all, she in fact is very unique and talented. The ONLY thing TMZ got right in this "article" is calling Lindsay a "former film star" as she is former although never a star! Love Taryn and her talents.

Michael Madsen

Manning: (on phone) Hullo?
Lohan: (on phone) So... um...
M: Lindsay?
L: Yaw.
M: What's up?
L: What's up where?
M: You take that bling?
L: I did the bling thing... don't sing... I sting... wanna ring?
M: Like no...
L: Chicken Ho.
M: Gotta go.
L: Why to blow?
M: Yucky no.
L" Call me Lo.
M: You mean Low.
L: No I mean L-O...
M: I got no time..
L: I like your rhyme.
M: Jack do ya from the back?
L: I had a Jack attack.
M: Give back the shine...
L: Naw way... they mine.
M: Some other time
L: You goin' to pee?
M: No... I callin' TMZ.
L: Sh*t.
(dial tone)

1918 days ago

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

I don't get it!