Max Judges Hooters Competition -- Seriously

6/20/2009 12:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: 8:10 ET The live stream crashed. We're trying ...

Max will be judging the Hooters 13th Annual International Swimsuit Pageant in Ft. Lauderdale, FL at 8 PM EST. Although we have some misgivings/fear, we're going to live stream the entire pageant.

Max at the Hooters Pageant

The views of Max do no necessarily represent the views of TMZ.

KatMichi

Come on, you have got to love Max. Everyone has a Max in their life. He makes me laugh. He is not trying to be funny half the time. Yet he is. Max is the cherry on top for TMZ. TMZ is the best. They have a great group of people working for them.

ghtl

Max needs is to get rid of the long hair and the ball cap. If max did this, he would be the best host of any talk show, including TMZ. Max needs to grow so his talent can shine.

KatiesOn

Hi... I think everyone should leave Max alone !!! He is the only reason i watch TMZ ! BUT.... I think you guys at TMZ {HARVEY}?!?!?! I would love to see him Surf !!! He seems to always make fun of everyone else doing it.... But.. I would love to see him ride a wave !!! Come on, I think a lot of other viewers of TMZ would like to see it too !!! :) I look forward to to seeing it...

David D.

I don't think you will have anything to worry about with Max. I am sure he will look at the contestants like a sister (only).

Mega

Max looks like one of the contestants

I am

Max can't choose clean underwear for himself...hows he gonna judge anything?

Al Baby

Max sure has a pretty mouth

Fuzzy Dunlop

Doesn't this guy come off the bench for the Detroit Pistons?

CrisDizzle

Let me guess what Max going to wear mandals, black cap, camel toe shorts, and a worn out San Francisco 49ers shirt??

inga

hes cute,leave him alone!!!!

Pookie

Max is a stupid man, no education, smarts, brains.
Why listen to him and his low common shallow self?

Linda Mott

Max is a real trooper. What a guy! He will sacrifice his time to further TMZ's popularity and be a judge.

Psyclon Nyne

Hooters motto should be...

The FUGLIEST FUGS who ever FUGGED! And damn "jellus h8rz" too. We hate the food but I only drag my beautiful female friend just to spite those skanks. It's funny to watch them hovering in the corner giving my friend the evil side eyes because my friend has all the patrons and employees oggling her. hahah jealous b!tches.

dee

Who the heck is Max? Does he have a last name?

Sarah

Max looks like he could be Fabio's little brother...it always amuses me how people could listen to his opinions on anyone else's life or style when he appears to have no sense of either.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments