Donatella Versace

Good Genes or Good Docs?

6/21/2009 5:21 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Like her designs, Donatella Versace's human beauty will always be en vogue.

Donatella Versace
Here's the 35-year-old Italian blonde bombshell back in 1990 (left) -- and 19 years later, the 54-year-old version at an event in Cannes last month (right).

How does she do it?

Vicky Bershok

She looks terrible. BAD DOCS! VERY BAD DOCS!

Flagday

And here is another write-in vote for BAD DOCS. Too bad because she had a natural beauty way back and now is a certifiable freak. And I hear she is a really nice woman. Has done much for charity. WTF girl---do you have enough of a fortune to restore your looks to a semblance of a human being?

MUNKYLUST

I thought the one on the left was val kilmer, haha, but she shouldnt be in this category, good genes?good docs? I dont think so try horrible genes mixed with un-licensed docs!

Pam

I think she looked better in 1990 when she looked kind of like Val Kilmer (like Val Kilmer used to look).

Mime

Good God! It's a hairless Chewbacca! Run for your lives!!!!!

Misplaced Texan

Why do we never get the option of "Bad Docs"? I see others have asked the same question, so maybe TMZ ought to add it. Clearly, Donatella has Very Bad Docs.

Freefinger

Sorry, but is this a trick question?.. I mean.. First photo looks like Val Kilmer on set set of "Loretta, the he-she" the second looks like the Beauty and the Beast made out while the prince was still the Beast and his genes got the better half of it... She looks like a freaking emo-human... If this is in anyway shape or form the work of a doctor, he seriously needs to be removed from the professional association.. maybe she did it all in Mexico by that doctor in The Simpsons... Glory hell.. Men are never seen besides her, even with all that money... She's gotta be the defenition of Fugly!

Brenda

What about bad docs?

Suri needs a coat!

Was Donatella born a woman? Horrible docs should have been a choice! The younger version looks like Val Kilmer.

*ugh*

uhmmm, since "neither" wasn't an option, let me just say that she looks like a cheap leather purse dropped int he ocean that ended up on the beach waaaaaaay too long.

redIrish

Anyone else think she looked like Val Kilmer in the 1990 photo? She is truly hideodourous.

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

I voted for bad genes and bad docs. Even though she has more money than God,I sort of feel sorry for her and her aneroxic daughter.They are around beautiful people all and every day and the daughter is aneroxic and

Donnatella is sinful ugly. The constant plastic surgery makes her look uglier. She was never even just kind of cute,or just average. Poor creature..

Mia

I applaud the performance that Maya Rudolph has given to mimic donatelllllaaaa. Maya was way too pretty to pretend to be this malformed goil, but we got the joke. Bravo Maya!!!!

mari

When people such as Donatella have nose jobs, they flatten the bridge of the nose so much that they look entirely like different people. Not a good thing.

Vicki

Good docs????? Who are you kidding? If I was her, I'd be suing for malpractice! She is freaking UGLY. Just goes to show, you can have all the money on earth and still have lousy plastic surgery.