Donatella Versace

Good Genes or Good Docs?

6/21/2009 5:21 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Like her designs, Donatella Versace's human beauty will always be en vogue.

Donatella Versace
Here's the 35-year-old Italian blonde bombshell back in 1990 (left) -- and 19 years later, the 54-year-old version at an event in Cannes last month (right).

How does she do it?

Barbie

PolarBear truer words have never been written.......Its truly ashame that our supposed role models are these celebrities who have plastic surgery. What a mess they will look like as they age and keep trying to fix the other surgeries. It reminds me of the movie with Goldie Hawn and Meryl Streep, can't remember the name of it. But they took a potion to stay young forever, but as they aged things started falling apart and they had to keep patching it up. Hollywood in 30 years, their faces and boobs and stomachs will all melt and fall...and their ain't any plastic surgery to fix that. This one, she is not aging gracefully at all. She is a mess...she looked better when she was all nature, now, she looks like a monster.

lalli

she's hideous in ANY picture

deedee

Are you kidding me? How about a third option...none of the above!
Ok, WHY do Italian and Spanish women insist on going blond? It looks like crap, and being an Italian woman I have the right to ask this!
Poor Donnatella...she used to be so beautiful.

bob

add: Bad Docs. as an option

Mia

Really BAD docs. Ill advised mutilation of a human face.

Mia

It seems like you're joking; all of these responses are making me laugh so hard; I'm not trying to be cruel, and I don't think Donatella reads TMZ anyway, but OMG how can you seriously say 'her beauty will always be in vogue' and 'how does she do it?' I'm sorry but she is waay overdone by BAD BAD horrible docs. But I think she was beautiful in the before pic.

Mel

You seriously call that an improvement?? Where's the place to select bad docs? Maybe she got some of that motor oil that some docs were using,

Anna Parrott

She looked better in the older picture. I say bad doc's for making her ugly!

Kay

Poor Donatella. She used to be attractive, but I guess getting older while you're working around beautiful models makes some people do crazy things.

Geminoid

Where is the option for "Butcher doctor?"

Elle

OMG once again GOOD DOCS???? Can't you put the worse doctors in the world????? Who does that to themselves on purpose???

sickofKate

Couldn't vote because "Bad Docs" wasn't an option!

ct-mom

can i vote neither? she looks horrendous.

Horhay

Why is there no Bad Docs or the Docs butchered this one choices?

LongJohn69