Knock, Knock! Who's There? Lindsay Lohan!

6/21/2009 7:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It took a little convincing, some banging and a few four-letter words -- but Lindsay Lohan finally talked her way into Samantha Ronson's apartment Friday night.

Lindsay Lohan

As we first told you, Ryan Seacrest is trying to get Lilo to do a reality show with him about second chances. Our math might be off, but by letting Sam in her apartment, she gave Lindsay chance #3,217.

who dat

She said let me in sam, I have the diamonds and scotland yard on my tail.

i love the 80

well they are both stupid, an are just doing this crap for attention!! they make me sick.

What?

I feel sorry for Lindsey. Her life is spinning out of control but TMZ and others just sees it as a story. Sadly, many of the people who "stalks" celebs live dsyfuntional lives themselves. However, due to their unremarkable lives, the public will never hear of it or care. Too bad they make their living off the pain and misery of other. Unfortutanely, there seem to be a market for this type of reporting (rolling eyes, suppressing gag). I wish them well, since the sentiment of the day is to kick others while they are down.

ZuZu

Everyone dogs Lindsey, but the fact is is that Sam is a user, enjoying the fame nad monetary perks Lindsey has given her. I firmly believe she is a big part of Lindsey's drug and alcohol problem. If she is so "over' lindsey, then whey does she keep letting her come back? I sure wish Lindsey coult get away from that horrible lesbo leach! Nothing against lesbians....fine if that's what you want....but Sam is a skank!

Naples Rocks

SAD!!!!! She a crack head!!!!!!

1927 days ago

walla walla wife's a b*tch

MAYBEE SHE'S A MAD 'CAUSE U SPEND DA NITE WIT RYAN SEACREST

megafox

well they are good friends, all of Hollywood the rich ,the bad and the merry. she just need to be in school get a college degree get on with something better education is maturity this one has been home school sent out to the world with limited may be high school education.

rick

damn this bitch is psycho

who gives a shit

Would somebody please get this girl into relationship counseling.........

jessie

Who the hell is the dumbass photog. She was talking and the moron photog kept talking over her so we couldn't hear. Maybe he should go to the National Enquirer, They don't have sound he could screw up

for now

Lindsay needs to get away from sodomy.
Her dad is right. Perversion may kill her.

wickedorchid

Those poor girls. I cannot even imagine having to wade through a flotilla of invasive paps to enter my own home. Why would anyone court that kind of publicity? Don't get it.

Rob

I think there's a type-o in the last sentence.

Blair Berk is a jerk

Lohan is so blackballed in the industry right now, she'll be lucky to get work in tampon commercials!

V.

I think the TMZ guy should do less talking and more taping. I don't go to this site to hear the cameraman talk!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments