Burglar

Jacks the Keys to Paulina Rubio's Casa

Paulina Rubio's Casa

6/22/2009 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paulina RubioMexican pop superstar Paulina Rubio's Miami home was broken into this weekend -- and the alleged burglar only took two very important things ... her house keys and a remote control to her front gate.

According to the official police report, cops "noticed doors to the home wide open ... and footprints within the home" at around 9:30 Saturday night. The report says Rubio was out of town at the time.

The docs say cops couldn't tell if anything was actually stolen from the residence, but were later told the keys and remote control were missing.

Due to the creepiness of the break-in, a watch order has been placed over the property -- and cops are waiting to get their hands on a copy of Rubio's surveillance tapes.

ty

PAULINA, QUEEN OF LATIN POP

me

Esta vieja esta loca.... Necesita la publicidad.... Pau grow up... we know u have a new cd out ... stop making crap up.

SMILEY MILEY

I LOVE YOU PAULINA, YOU ARE HOT!, AND YES,#1, WE KNOW THAT SHE HAS A NEW CD, IT'S GREAT!!!

SMILEY MILEY

She is the best singer that Mexico has right now, and the most beautiful too

PEPSI Generation

- breadman tomtom

SMILEY MILEY

You go girl, good thing that they only took the keys!, wait!

Ellie

She flew back to Spain before this happened!

nera32

omg she just needs the publicity ..
btw her music really really sucks and she is a mexican :$ but she talks like if she was from spain ...
well i hope people think she is from spain and not mexican because its a shame :$

ty

join our paupower NYC! for paulina rubio fans

R U 4 REAL

COME ON!!!!!!!!! she is beautiful but TALENTED??!!! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING .... she is a no talent pretty slut...that is it!!!

George William Gockel

I love you Paulina. I am true fan of you Paulina. I also am a huge fan of you Paulina. I will buy all of your albums on CD'sPaulina. I will buy all of you DVD's too Paulina. To see you Paulina totally in the nude on purpose is my all-time #1 favorite way to see Paulina. Did you call the police that your casa was burgalized. I really really do care about you Paulina. I really really am concerned about you Paulina. And one day you Paulina and I will meet each other on purpose.