« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NFL Legend Puts Los Angeles on Blast

6/22/2009 2:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Eric Dickerson played for the Los Angeles Rams for five seasons (and the L.A. Raiders for one) -- but Dickerson says the NFL will never come back to L.A. because its fans are nothing but spoiled little children.

Eric Dickerson -- play video
Go Lakers!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

auntie

Ha-Ha!!!! First suckas!! Who cares about this story? Not me.

1952 days ago

L

Oh good! One less person on the freeways.

1952 days ago

Brasco

Never heard of him so therefore, don't care....

1952 days ago

FootballFan

One of the best running backs to ever put on a pair of pads (my favorite was the late great Walter Payton). Completely agree with him about L.A never getting football back. With the CA deficit growing, no state taxpayer would support the team.

Looking great, ED! God Bless!

1952 days ago

Shelly

Hey, Eric was a great player when he played for the Colts!! I remember a Monday Night Football on Halloween where he was making touchdowns like crazy!! Put him then with Peyton Manning now.......football gold!!!

1952 days ago

andre

Wow Eric, tell em how you really feel...lmao

1952 days ago

Deanna

I just want to say that I am a third generation Los Angeleno and I resent this guy saying LA fans are fairweather basically. I have loved my sports teams since I was a toddler. I love the Dodgers and the Lakers. And I have been supportive of them throughout. Thick and thin. I come from a family of loyal L.A. sports fans and all my friends are loyal fans as well. Maybe this guys is just bitter he's not in L.A. anymore. I'm 32 years old now. When I was a child and we still had the NFL here, I had Rams banners hanging my room in the 80's. (Raiders not so much. The following element tend to be a bit criminal). I've even been to a few Clips games in my time, even though they suck. I would love to actually see them do well. (Although, the need to start with getting a new owner for that to happen) Bottom line, L.A. fans are not spoiled little children.

1952 days ago

Creeder

Wow Eric, thanks for trashing us after all the love we gave you. I notice you had no trouble cashing your checks which you got because we mere mortals spent our hard earned money to see you play. Still in Malibu?, 'cause you were too good for Orange County. You were a great player but you need to shut up.

1952 days ago

MasktRacer

Cry me a river, we're the spoiled ones? You played for two of the worst owned teams in the NFL. The Rams and the Raiders owners played everyone in LA for suckers, give me, give me and give me more then they left town with everyone holding the empty bag. NO ONE in California is going to give the NFL any money to play here. Spoiled millionaires wanting tax payer money to play a game is completely insane. The world really doesn't revolve around the NFL, grown men playing a little kids game is pretty silly. Time to grow up and put away childish things. Or a more popular way of saying it is "get a life".

1952 days ago

Oh Yes She Did

We cried like little childre becuase both Raiders and Rams always freakin lost!! What the hell we want a losing team for?? I'm glad you got the EFF out of LA....we already have the Lakers and Dodgers to make up for all your sorry NFL games.

1952 days ago

ROTTWEILER

OUR FANS AREN'T SPOILED BRATS THEY ARE USUALLY BALD HEADED SCARY GANG BANGER TYPES WITH EXTREMELY VOLATILE TEMPERS. ADD SOME ALCOHOL AND TOTE IN SOME GUNS AND YOU HAVE A TYPICAL OLD RAIDER GAME. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN? IT WAS FRIGHTENING IF YOU EVER ROOTED FOR THE OTHER TEAM.

WHY JUST LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENS EVERY TIME WE WIN OR LOSE A BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP? THE RESULTS ARE THE SAME. CHECK OUT WHO IS IN THE PHOTO OP? YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A BRAIN SURGEON TO SEE "WHO" THE PRINCIPLE PLAYERS ARE, THE ONES HELL BENT ON DESTROYING PRIVATE AND PUBLIC PROPERTY. SO PREDICTABLE THESE ARE THE REAL FANS OF THE BARRIO LOS ANGELES HAS BECOME. THANK YOU MAYOR VILLAR AND CHIEF B"RATTON"

1952 days ago

Allen D. Porter

Los Angeles streets will probably be a little bit safer without an NFL team!

1951 days ago