Jon & Kate

Plus Divorce Papers

6/22/2009 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon And Kate Gosselin
Jon
and Kate Gosselin just filed papers for divorce, this according to People.com.

According to the report, the papers were filed moments ago in Pennsylvania.

The two have been married for ten years. They have 8 kids together -- hence the title of that show.

There are reports claiming Jon is planning on moving to New York to live. Sources say he is considering moving into Trump Place.

e

Well, well, well..............what in the hell did you expect? Lets see, she bossed her husband around, treated him like a child, called ALL THE SHOTS, decided to go out and do the so-called book/pamphlet tour solo, went tanning, did everything JUST FOT KATE..........HHHMMMMMM? What the hell else would happen to a marriage when there is no affection, praise or compromise!! SUCKS TO BE YOU KATE GOSSELIN! YOU MADE YOUR BED NOW LAY IN IT............ALONE!!!

Joanna

Well, I am sure Kate now realizes that she should have treated her husband much better. She really looked shell shocked on TV, but unfortunatley she did bring it on herself. As for Jon, I think he should have stood up to her a long time ago. I think he now wants his freedom and youth back -- that is why he is leaving her. They both are lousy parents. The way I see it--more than likely, as time goes on she will be the one taking care of the kids and he wil be less present in their lives. As nasty as she is, she is a strong person. And Jon, he justs wants out and to have fun. I think he is leaving her for the wrong reasons. And, as far as those kids are concerned, they are adorable and I, too feel sorry for them.

surfergal091

I think it's bs that they got a divorce before ending the show...you would think if they love their kids so much and know that it will be hard for them , they would try to work things out go to a marriage counselor and get out of the media...she is still doing the show and it's just disgusting....No one likes someone who play's the victim...and they are both to blame.

Mariel

I feel very sad for the kids... It's also very sad that money and fame have become more important to some people instead of a family and their values. It's very sad that some people blame statistics for their own stupidity and lack of respect for their partner. You don't humiliate your mate on public television, over and over and over and then blame the paparazzi and a TV show for your own mistakes!!! Lady...any two persons can make a marriage, but it takes two strong and loving people to make and keep a family, not statistics, or a great big house, or how much you can get per episode "because you are thinking of the future", or even free trips to Disney. IT TAKES TWO PEOPLE, WHO RESPECT AND LOVE EACH OTHER...two people who see through the tough times together. Two people who don't belittle each other in front of a TV camera. I hope that this woman learns that sometimes you can plan for the future as much as you want, and you can have all the millions you can possibly have…but one can also loose everything and have nothing in the end. YOU GO JON GOSSELIN!!!! Good riddance

jon&kate=hate

Kate's got a little pink thing in her future.

jon&kate=hate

Cellest maybe you can hook up with Kate, I hear she's available now.

Joanna

#232 Bearcat, what part for country are you from? Pennsylvania is a large state and depending where you live it is not necessarily all that close to NYC. Reading, PA (near where they live) to Manhattan is approx. 110 miles. I don't think that is so close. That is an almost 2 hour drive.

NYCGIRL

Wow, really, this is a shoker considering that more than 50% of marriages end in Divorce.... Give me a break.... Feel bad for the kids...... How much does he have to pay in child support.... How is he going to raise that money??? Do I hear a dating show for Jon in the works???? VH1 tap in to this one.......

Michelle Jackson

253. Closer than you know. 96 miles to be exact. Took you a while to look it up on the map. 2 hours (According to your map) too far for you to find your way for a couple of days RETARD? Regardless, does that mean he won't be able to make it to important events? I think w/ as much as Kate travels and does her own thing, he'll be spending plenty of time there. For the Kids!

MyGirl922

Ummm...not to burst anyone's bubble, but since when did Wernersville move to Bucks County. I believe it has always been in Berks. Just a little food for thought!

Joanna

You are a very insulting jackass. 120 miles is how about it is from where I live to NYC. And that takes 2 hours. I don't know where you came up with 96 miles but that is irrelevant--I guess you had to prove some point. However, you are the retard because no matter how you slice it, it is NOT CLOSE. Oh, and 90 miles, that's how far Boston is and that takes me about 1.5 hours driving 65-70 mph.

Now, where is it where you live. Obviously, not in the Northeast or Mid-Atlantic region of othe cournty. Stop talking out of your ass.

Michelle Jackson

Love the spunk. Let me guess, spurned by your ex so you'll forever hate men who divorce controlling, demeaning, money hungry, stubborn wives! Too bad for you. At least now I can see where you're coming from. By the way 96 came from my odometer. That's the little thing in your car that measures miles. Since you know Jon and Kate so well stop by and tell them I said hi.

Oh and by the way, Jon hasn't bought the place. He was just looking. But good looking out on trying to make a point.

Joanna

Bearcat sounds like some hillbilly that likes to go out huntin' for squirrel in the Ozarks.

Michelle Jackson

Nope, just dumb ho's like you. You're much easier hunting!

Joanna

Ok, BearCat, you tiger you. You seem to be so misinformed about everything so I will make my final post to you tonight, because unlike you, I do have to go to work tomorrow. I have not been spurned by a man, nor do I hate men, as a matter of fact I have been married for 15 years. Further, I do not like Kate -- she is a miserable shrew, (like you) --- read my previous post for how I feel about their situation, I don't have time to repeat myself. Anyway, you still are a fool and WHY IS IT that you won't state what part of country you are from. I was right, wasn't I, it is the Ozarks. I just bet you Loved George Bush and Joe, the Plumber is your Idol.

Ciao moron