Jon & Kate

Plus Divorce Papers

6/22/2009 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon And Kate Gosselin
Jon
and Kate Gosselin just filed papers for divorce, this according to People.com.

According to the report, the papers were filed moments ago in Pennsylvania.

The two have been married for ten years. They have 8 kids together -- hence the title of that show.

There are reports claiming Jon is planning on moving to New York to live. Sources say he is considering moving into Trump Place.

Mrs. Canna

I am glad, these two were miserable together. I hope Jon finds someone nicer to him.

Hunter

for everybody who thought I was making it up,

Quote:

The news breaking on Jon & Kate Plus 8 is either:

1) Kate is pregnate with Jon's baby or babies
2) Kate is pregnate with Someone else's baby or babies
3) Jon & Kate have decided to end the show when the season ends
4) They are filing for divorce!
Posted at 12:47PM on Jun 22nd 2009 by me

Unquote

chantal

pathetic!!! kate i hope your happy!!! don't you know people are laughing at you!!! and JON don't think that your off the hook, just because you don't like what's going on at home doesn't mean it's ok to ruin a family by looking for fun with someone else
get the divorce first then have your fun!!! but that doesn't make sense right because of the RATINGS!!!! YOU BOTH ARE LOSERS AND I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR KIDS!!!

Lilarose

He is sooo ugly!

OJ

BLAME KATE!!
shes a complete bitch whore

jon...your free bro!!!! FREEEE!!!

Lil

WHAT HAPPENED?
They were so much in love and now this after bringing them poor children in this world.
Their lives will be ruined because of this.
The show was adorable with the white mommy and the darling asian dad and all the cute little babies that took ofter him.
What is she going to do with all them asian babies now?
They wont be so cute with no daddy to complete the picture.
What is she going to do get a white husband.... oh great those kids will really stand out as fatherless!.
Next she will be having all white children.
Poor babies

texaskat

From what you see on TV I don't think they even tried to make things work... they are still on TV huh!! I can't believe he is moving to NY. Why would he not live closer to the kids?? I hear their other house has not sold yet, he could live there. Do you think Jon is going to get a real job now ? He's whined about his family not being a job so sounds like he's gonna get his way. Guess it won't be long and all the money will be gone and they will be on food stamps and crying once again for help!!!

whocares

This family should be taken off tv. How can he live in Trump Place when the accept Medicaid, as in nurses to help care for their children. I am tired of ALL these people having multiple births by aid of medical science and then claiming it is God's will, then asking the public to support them or whoring them out to make a buck so they don't have to work. I know a couple who lost their jobs, yet paid $50,000.00 for invitro and they already had two kids. They had triplets and the state of CA is paying for this family....plus they were high risk due to the woman's severe obesity.

Intense Visuals

Obviously scripted. Fake.

Elizabeth

Is Kate too busy for marriage counseling? As Dr. Phil says, couples need to work their way out of a marriage, especially when kids are involved. This is taking the lazy, self absorbed way out. Only when they have done the hard work of really looking at what the ramifications of a divorce are, should they be able to get one. And in my state, the court orders parenting classes when there are minor children involved. I hope the State of PA does the same.
Kate, you are a lazy, self absorbed twit. Get over yourself and get into counseling.

TooOutDone

This is so sad. They've destroyed so many things because they could not handle the eight blessings they wanted, the show (a great way to provide), and the extra income that came with merchandising. How ridiculous, they destroyed themselves with all of the goodness coming their way. I feel sorry for the children. I can tell by watching the show that Kate is probably awful to deal with. However, that's no excuse for tearing up a family......thinking more about themselves than their children. And then Jon moves to NY. What's worse......I guarantee the show is over, the disposable inome will go out of the window. I just hope there a trust funds set up for the children. That's only right!

!

If Jon moves so far away from his kids he is cruel.
Leave your wife don't abandon your kids.
Thanks to those kids he can afford to live in one of Trump's building.

Jatti

finally!! these two a**holes can go away.

jerian

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IS ALL I CAN SAY SAD FOR THE KIDS MY BUTTT THEY SHOULDNT HAVE HAD ALL THEM BRATS ANYWAYS.........JHON AND KATE PLUS DIVORCE......THIS STORY AND THE FAMILY IS SAD.....I COULD CARE LESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...IM JUST GLAD I DONT EVER HAVE TO HEAR ABOUT THEM AGAIN.....THE WORLD NEEDS TO STOP FOCUSING ON STUPIED CRAP LIKE THIS........SO SAD HOW SOCIETY ARE SUCH DOUCH BAGS....

Discordia

Well, guess we know what the big announcement on tonight's show is going to be