Most Awkward Father's Day Photo Ever

6/22/2009 1:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For each member of Woody Allen's family, Father's Day means something different.

media_removed.jpg

Woody, Soon-Yi, and their two daughters spent the day with friends in Paris.

BEBOP

Old Pervert!!! Dirty old man. H e was probably having an affair with the steptdaughter under Mia's nose. I will never support another movie that he's involved with. DIRTY OLD MANNNN.

SUN

Look at this man, even $$$$$ could not buy him a woman. He had to molest his step-daughter, who else would want him?? I hope his daughter/wife wathces he daughters around him, because he has no boundries.

who gives a shit

Soon Yi better keep a good eye on her daughters! Once a pervert always a pervert. Woody is very creepy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ellie

He's a pervert!

Steve

My sister is my daughter

My Daughter is my sister!

My sister is my daughter

My Daughter is my sister!

Susan B.

He's narcissistic--other people just don't matter. "The heart wants what it wants" = "I want what I want."
I think he married her to make himself look better when he was found out. And what else has she ever known, she was a child when he hooked up with her? And he's super wealthy, so, despite his history, some judge let him adopt children.

What a world...

Kevin

Soon-Yi is the ugliest thing I have ever seen and Woody is a pervert. Out of all the women in the world he just had to have his fiancee's daughter, whom he raised from the time she was a toddler. I hope the authorities are keeping a close eye on the two little girls he adopted with this crazy woman.

L.S

Jokur your a real idiot.....

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

So you're Woody Allen and could have pretty much any woman in the world.... ? there really is no accounting for taste.

Money Talks

I can understand why the Woody Allen family would want to be in Paris as often as possible, they love Paris for a good reason: In France people let you live your life any which way you choose and they don't pass judgement. In the USA people are such hypocrites sometimes, they cast the first stone, they should look in their own backyard. Vive Woody Allen, Vive la France, the most tolerant and liberal country in the world. Wish I could live there.

Kathryn

Soon Yi's face looks like a frying pan, its so flat. She hasn't aged very well. I wonder if Woody wishes he dink another young girl, since his wife has turned out to be so unattractive! And, I believe she should rot in hell for what she did to her adpotive mother!

nolovelost

i don't care if that isn't his biological daughter or not, he's sick. he raised her from a child, she called him Daddy, and now he's having sex with her? and as for his movies, never watched 'em, never will. i don't support garbage like that. he needs psychiatric help.

Pablo Alleycorn

Woody...what kinda of a name is "Woody"? F wood yi!!!
This guy's so full of himself.
When we screen dailies together, he won't even speak to me directly.
He's tells his assistant to ask me this or that.
And I'm sitting very near.
When I respond to his stupid questions, I have to address his assistant.
Wood can never be directly involved!
What a moron! Genius......not exactly!
Neurotic indeed.....get over yourself wood! We are so over YOU!

Shootingstar

How does Soon Yi sleep at night? I would absolutely be worried sick about my daughters and their interactions with their father/grandfather. Oy!

Proud American

I agree with you #1, Soon Yi may have been one of the children that were rescued from human trafficking. Woody match the type of men that go to those countries where the children are sold. People need to really pay attention to the action of the so call celebrity. They are allowed to do thing a average person would be jailed.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments